in the market for a picco .26 jl red dot pipe?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REVO-5309

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
so as above I'm looking at buying a picco .26 jl red dot motor and wanna start looking for a pipe for it now in case i come across any on special.

would like to know what type of pipe I'm looking for and any specifics i need to look for. eg brand, pipe size, names... etc etc. wanna know everything there is to know about a pipe i need for this motor. any links or info would be great. any links to websites that sell pipes and or have specials etc would be awesome too. atm I'm mainly looking on amainhobby and tower hobbies.

saw somewhere someone said a jp3 pipe is good. any comments on them compared to others?

also clutch shoes

something like this a good deal? if not why and what sizes etc am i looking for
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product...d-Tuning-Speed-25-32mm-Clutch-Shoes-Aluminium

and why is this so expensive and now reduced? that a good buy and why?
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product...ts_id/183961/n/TecnoPower-Complete-Carburetor

Last edited:
Going off of what everyone says that has a ercm pipe you should deffinatily look at there pipes. And as far as clutches go I installed a buku clutch on my friends 3.3 and it's one of the easy and best clutch setups IMO.

I used an older Trinity pipe that I purchased used from another member here that was a great pipe. It's a rear exhaust like the stock exhaust. The JP-3 is a decent side pipe but that requires cutting the bodies on the Revo. As far as clutches go, I really like the Werks Racing 4-shoe. I had absolutely had no problems while running it.