I'm Sorry

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
If I have gotten under anyone's skin in the past few days I am sorry. It just seems like some of the joking repiles I have made seem like they get semi hostile responses back my way. While in no way did any of these replies really get to mee it kinda seems like people took my replies the wrong way or you guys replied to mine in a way I was not expecting. I mean the only one who I really try to annoy is matts but this is mostly out of fun but it would seem the heart is telling me I am annoying everyone else. Once again, sorry.

Hey...dude, if you weren't pissing somebody off on a regular basis, we would start to worry...

That might be true, but it seems like I was pissing everyone off that past few days except the wonder boy.

Originally posted by matts6887
And By wonder boy do you mean who I think you mean?

Yes he means you Matts what does he have to spell it out for you:doh: Hey El its all good man we know how you are and we dont get mad:D

Some people refuse to see the forest for the trees. In this case, someone needs to hit him with a tree.

Matts - sometimes you are better pff keeping your hole closed.

El - Bet I can kick your ass too! (Thanks Sky!)

hehehehehe

:thumbsup:

And By wonder boy do you mean who I think you mean?
I'm sorry for calling you the wonder boy. You're actually one of the wonder twins. "Wonder twin powers activated! Form of a an ice ladder." To get you out of the hole you've dug for yourself.

Originally posted by Hunter

Yes he means you Matts what does he have to spell it out for you:doh: Hey El its all good man we know how you are and we dont get mad:D
You might have to spell it out for him or use some books like peepee, Jane and Spot.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Some people refuse to see the forest for the trees. In this case, someone needs to hit him with a tree.
You get a few from your neck of the woods and I\'ll get a few from up here.

That figures. By now that is definately not a surprise. Thats ok though. Those are pretty pathetic words from baldy(partially) sitting over there twittling his thumbs all day.
Baldy?? C\'mon, act like you have a brain. I think it\'s pretty obvious that I shave my head daily. Maybe I should start calling you Captain Oblivious, you have to admit that has a nice ring to it.

Originally posted by FastEddy
:trout: Couldn\'t find a tree
I think Sky and I have gathered enough for you.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Matts - sometimes you are better pff keeping your hole closed.

El - Bet I can kick your ass too! (Thanks Sky!)

hehehehehe

:thumbsup:
Great advise to matts.

You wanna throw down on the big guy bring it on!!!

El, we all know how you are here, I NEVER take you serious, however I do love when you pound on wonder boy, wait...let me spell it out... Matts. Anyway SHUT UP, lol, and just be yourself. Don't waffle around like our resident forum fence sitting waffler.

Matts, you are a joke, why don't you just face the facts. Your infantile insults do nothing more that reinforce that fact. I won't even lower myself to your level of juvenile insults, whats next momma jokes? Cmon man grow up. I have never said anything about you thats is not a fact. The truth hurts don't it.

Have you been looking at my butt? Please, your sexual preference is none of our business!

I am literally scared since you are looking at my butt!

You're the one looking at my butt so I would guess it was aimed at me!

Dude, you\'re beginning to scare me. Please accept it. I like women not men. I\'m sure you\'ll find another man more suiting for you, say a manic depressive man.

Yea Yea Yea, whatever. Go blow it out your azz if you can fit it up there. I doubt it though because its probably too big for anything to fit up there to begin with.

Once again Captain oblivious makes no sense, how can something be too big to fit something in it :confused: I understand how something can be too small for something to fit in it, but too big? Try pulling your head out of your azz.

Hey El what color do you think he is turning right now? Aside from the brown stains on his nose.

You're the one who mentioned my butt. Please look at some onther man's butt! I already said before I am into women.

Originally posted by NCNitro
Hey El what color do you think he is turning right now? Aside from the brown stains on his nose.
When you said brown stains, I was thinking about the other brown stains he is making right now.

Man. You seriously to get a life if you dont know the difference of when people are taking things out of context and when they arent.
I've said both before but I'll say them again, Double your meds and stop looking at my butt!

Back