I'm back from paradise

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaCinJason399

I got back today at 5 in the morning from cancun. It was amazing there i wernt skydiving, atving, parasailing, scobadiving, jetsking, fishing, and everything else there was to do at the resort. The girls there were amazing. I drank 104 different daquries... about half were loaded with vodka and rum.:spit: Id recomend the resort to anyone who was going there because it was the best. It had a 24 hour snack shack which was cool. Ill post some pics of the resort a little later.

I went there last year and had a blast. I went in july so the heat and humidity was unbearable, but we still had a great time none the less. I have to agree that the women are amaizing. Did you swim that underwater river?

Nice place! Great Pics.

The place I am talking about is Xcaret. It is an ecological water park where you could swim with dolphins, manatees, turtles, and swin in a mayan underground river for like 3 miles. that was the highlight of my trip.

yeah i didnt go to the xcaret because the xcho pko looked better. The resort i stayed at was the Fiesta grand it was unreal, it was huge.

I couldnt go a week without geting in trouble. The shampoo bottles were plastic and they broke whtn they thit stuff hehehe and me and a bunch of my friends there stole a bag and threw them at buses, windows, and everything it was a blast.

Sounds like you had a great time Jason. Cancun ROCKS, I have been there several times. The highlight of my trip was the Mayan ruins. Climbing the pyramids in Chichinitza, and the ruins in Tulum.. We also went diving in Chakkanab National Park, off Cozumel, it was amazing! We went deep sea fishing, and hit a school of tuna, we had like three fish on at a time, by the time my charter was up I could barely hold a beer. We got blasted at all the cool places there, Carlos and Charlies in Cozumel, Hard Rock in Cancun. With the American Dollar being worth so much more than the Peso, you can have an awesome time without spending a ton of cash. I think it is by far one of the best vacation places I have ever been.

Cozumel was a sweet place i bought a silver necklace its nice. I went to tulum but i didnt go to Chichinitza.

See? Good Thing You werent all weary of Sars. I'm glad your trip came out good and you had a fun time. Are you thinking of going back? It looks really nice!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Back