I'm almost finished!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexander_0_1

"Roads, where we're going we don't need roads"
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So back in June of last year I was renovating my new/old house. I started in the furnace room finished that up, moved onto the guests bathroom. Then after Christmas, when I became single again. I decided to go after some mold I found creeping along the cellar floor and my footings so I did that for a week, you know to burn some time thinking, but as you all know one thing can and will lead to another....and well here's some pics of my project as it's coming to an end.:D

The furnace room was the worst part.....yes that's a new furnace, hot water tank, and you can't see it but a new water pump.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
More pics!

Some other rooms

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 122
Pics

I'm still not sure how to do the multiple pics in the same post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 122
Bathroom.

This is my bathroom, well master bathroom, I put a guests bathroom in the basement.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 121
Stairway too.......

This is one of two stairwell I did I know it's not great but I did have to build both new sets of steps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 112
I am in noway shape or form a carpenter! but most of this stuff was straight forward, and when I got stuck I just asked my uncle hector to come and explain this and that.

For not being a carpenter you did a great job man, and you get the privilege of saying....yea I did that!

At least you asked for help when you needed it. Nice work!

Ya, I think its gonna look ok, when it's livable.

Just waiting for some more money to materialize in my wallet and I'll finish the baseboards and replace the rug downstairs with linoleum, or something.....still haven't decided what to use.

Engineered hard wood maybe? Cheap and durable.