If you smoke please read this.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep your chin up. If you need us, we're here for you.

Hope all the tests show things are not as bad as you might think they are and you get better quickly, on a positive note, by quitting smoking you just gained a bunch of money to put into buying the things you want for your metal working. Keep your head up and don't worry and stress, you are still pretty young and will get though this.

What's happening, need me to stop by and hide all the smokes yet, just kidding!

Right now I have no updates, I had to skip my tests since a friend of mine ended up in the hospital, I am going to reschedule asap, and will keep you all updated as soon as I find out whats going on with me. On a good note, I'm still smoke free :)

Dude I just read this,wow man i feel for you ,not sure how I missed this thread,I'm with ya buddy and I wish you the best luck with this,I'm gunna pick up one of those electric vapor things and some gum in the morning and give quiting a shot

transmited from a mobile communications device

Hunn quitting = more RC parts
That being said I'm one my last pack now!
Hope things go good with you. And I'm still planning a day to ride out and meet ya at that track we spoke about.

Back