If you hit the lotto.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunfighter

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
What would you do if you hit the lotto? Me? I'd have a kick ass hobby shop with a track... and not tell my wife where it is. :D

i guess it would depend on wich lotto i won, if it was the Powerball so it was several million i would have a killer kick ass house with a 3600 sq ft indoor rock course, a seperate indoor track, skate park, and huge mutha humpin game room!!!! Naked chicks walking around day in and day out and an INSANE garage with some killer rigs....and a escalator just because lol...corona on tap....a brand new set of clothes for everyday so i can just throw them away when i take them off...but prolly not lol, prolly just the nice house with indoor courses and some nice rides...

if i won the lotto i would open up a bad a$$ hobby shop with a couple of tracks for everything, i'd have a indoor crawling track, a couple of nice smooth on-road tracks, a couple of nice off-road tracks with sweet jumps, a dirt oval and a drag track also i would have a bunch of the best r/c cars i could find and a couple of the babes from hot import nights walking around.

i guess it would depend on wich lotto i won, if it was the Powerball so it was several million i would have a killer kick ass house with a 3600 sq ft indoor rock course, a seperate indoor track, skate park, and huge mutha humpin game room!!!! Naked chicks walking around day in and day out and an INSANE garage with some killer rigs....and a escalator just because lol...corona on tap....a brand new set of clothes for everyday so i can just throw them away when i take them off...but prolly not lol, prolly just the nice house with indoor courses and some nice rides...

Yep yep!:hehe:

I would hire beautiful women in French maid's outfits to dust and wax my R/Cs. Then I would purchase a Chimpanzee to sit here and reply to threads on RCNT. :p:
You would never know I was missing.

Funny all the different perspectives.

I'd pay off everything. Sell the house. Then buy a big house on a lake just out of reach of the city. Making sure it had a great view and a big porch overlooking the lake where I could sit and drink my coffee and read the paper in the morning. Maybe get a sailboat to cruise around the lake during the summer.
And when I needed to get the rush, well that would be a Hayabusa and an Ariel Atom to tear up the streets with.
And travel. I'm certain that in my present situation there are places I'll never see. And if I had the means, I'd be all over. London. Rome. Paris. Venice. St. Petersburg. Tokyo. Scotland. Ireland. These are all places that I'd love to see, which more than likely I never will. It's a big world and I want to see all of it.

Hmm 2 story avg. house, nice vehicle nothing fancy, about 5 dirtbikes, 7 rc cars with every hop-up possible. dirtbike track, rc track, and someone to fix my stuff when i break it :). then each one of my family members will have a house to their style. oh and can't forget the sexy maid to clean :)))

If I didn't attempt a hobby based business there would be a good possibility that I might actually drop this hobby as I would be able to afford the real thing.

Funny all the different perspectives.

I'd pay off everything. Sell the house. Then buy a big house on a lake just out of reach of the city. Making sure it had a great view and a big porch overlooking the lake where I could sit and drink my coffee and read the paper in the morning. Maybe get a sailboat to cruise around the lake during the summer.
And when I needed to get the rush, well that would be a Hayabusa and an Ariel Atom to tear up the streets with.
And travel. I'm certain that in my present situation there are places I'll never see. And if I had the means, I'd be all over. London. Rome. Paris. Venice. St. Petersburg. Tokyo. Scotland. Ireland. These are all places that I'd love to see, which more than likely I never will. It's a big world and I want to see all of it.

I like the way you guys think, I'd just combine some of your ideas together, LOL!!!

I would hire beautiful women in French maid's outfits to dust and wax my R/Cs. Then I would purchase a Chimpanzee to sit here and reply to threads on RCNT. :p:
You would never know I was missing.

you mean to tell me it hasn't been a chimp this whole time:hehe::p::DLOL!!!! JK

lmao this has been talked about alot by me and rollin low

I'd say I'd have to pay off everything, buy a couple super duper servers for the site, hold massive contests, and live off the interest.

Then again I don't even play the lotto so I don't expect this to be happening any time soon.

id buy a new microwave!!! lol.

I haven't purchased a lottery ticket in years. With all this talk, maybe I should, then I could buy out WoodiE and indiscriminately start banning ALL of you who have EVER made a remark about me.

On second thought, that won't be good. It will only leave me and whatever newbie signed up on that day.

Back