If you hit the lotto.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, i buy one, one dollar powerball ticket every wednesday and saterday....no luck yet though, although if i had bought the powerplay options last year on one i would have won two hundred grand....

With me still being young, 17, I would go through college. Major on something that I have a HUGE fascination in, and thats being a pilot. I would go about working for a major airline and not give a poop about any pay or anything. I would own a Nice house, not stupidly huge, but one that fits my need with a run way big enough to take off and land a couple Cessna's and I would have a P-51D Mustang Custom built for me. I'd then start a Hobby shop through America and give WoodiE a HUGE donation to the server and be a life time sponsor. And then I would just live off the interest.

But the chance in that happening.. Yeah Fuc**** right.

Did have a friend that his mom was ONE number off the Mega Millions. Won 2 grand.

Then I would purchase a Chimpanzee to sit here and reply to threads on RCNT.

Finally! We'd get some quality info for once with your screen name attached! Sweet!

I'd pay off everything, buy a small house with a wrap around porch, a pool for my wife and with a lot of land for me, build a track for me and my friends to run on with a suitable shop to work in and big enough to run in during inclement weather.

In the mean time, I'd still go to work and see how long I could keep my job by working no more than 40 hours a week and telling my staff they were also only allowed to work no more than 40 hours a week. Would be interesting to know how far I could push that...

In the mean time, I'd still go to work and see how long I could keep my job by working no more than 40 hours a week and telling my staff they were also only allowed to work no more than 40 hours a week. Would be interesting to know how far I could push that...
Man that would be sweet.
I would laugh at the bi-polar idiot everytime he came out running his mouth. Maybe a few other things. Don't think I would last a week.

Us hillbillys don't make good lotto winners. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Whittaker_(lottery_winner)
All kinds of crap on that idiot, just google his name. What a moron!

Since I'm posting on this thread.
First thing would be to buy a house back in the woods where all of my new friends couldn't find me.

Well let me tell ya...if I won mega money I would buy a chunk of wooded land and clear out a section to make a gun range 1000 yards deep and 50 yards wide. Next, Id buy the one and only Barret M107 .50 caliber rifle with the best optic money could buy and tons of ammo to go with it (tracer rounds included). Id buy an old truck and drag it down to the end of the range. Id invite all my friends and family over for BBQ and have a helluva target practice day. They could shoot all they want..."its on the house". Damn what s show that would be!!

I'd buy a big plane and take my pesky neighbor's kid for a ride.

kidtowork.jpg

Well let me tell ya...if I won mega money I would buy a chunk of wooded land and clear out a section to make a gun range 1000 yards deep and 50 yards wide. Next, Id buy the one and only Barret M107 .50 caliber rifle with the best optic money could buy and tons of ammo to go with it (tracer rounds included). Id buy an old truck and drag it down to the end of the range. Id invite all my friends and family over for BBQ and have a helluva target practice day. They could shoot all they want..."its on the house". Damn what s show that would be!!

Hollar when you get 'er done--I will bring the grill, steaks, and beer!!!

LMAO!!
He was trying to open the hood to get new spark plugs. I couldn't shake him loose with the wiper, so I decided just to take him for a leisurely country ride. I was hoping he'd lose his grip and get sucked through a turbine, but he managed to hang on.
I have no idea what he kept shouting about. He never makes any sense.

I'd go buy a house.. And INVEST... so my son's children's children will never know what a hard time is. Still definitly show up to work everyday, but in an Evo. Also finish the dozen or so projects I got going on, and help my father finish the bel air. and then drive it to work. lol

Back