If only they made RC cars

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They may end up building it into a killer drone, but it would still be nice to get our own remote control killer drone.

They may end up building it into a killer drone, but it would still be nice to get our own remote control killer drone.
Not sure what that means but ok

All we should be focused on is keeping the guys building the droids away from the guys playing with AI 😆

Last edited:
I vote we start a petition to get Boston Dynamics to build us an RC car.

I have seen this and heard about it. If I remember right, this was a CGI video. It wasn't a real robot.

I have seen this and heard about it. If I remember right, this was a CGI video. It wasn't a real robot.
You're thinking of somebody else.

I've made parts for Boston Dynamics. Been following their YT channel for years. This is a 14 year old video. Funny thing... they are developing these for Darpa 🙃

Last edited:
If I see one of those things around my property it is getting lit up. The dog bots too. Not today Skynet.

You're thinking of somebody else.

I've made parts for Boston Dynamics. Been following their YT channel for years. This is a 14 year old video. Funny thing... they are developing these for Darpa 🙃

I've actually seen one of those in person. I know that's real.

There is a YT channel where they do cgi stuff and make it look like they're fighting a humanoid robot. I thought it was real at first when I saw it because they do a damn good job producing their vids. But that's not a BD channel. I can't remember what the channel is, but it's pretty cool.

This crap is old news and yea it’s going to fail. Maybe in 25 years from now maybe. I seen these videos lol gay!!!

This blew me away when I first saw it! The fluidity of the movements are incredible.

Got to love animation fake!! lol 😂
And screw Boston Dynamics probably trying to rob money for a stupid invention that will fail and cause problems in society.