Idaho City of Rocks...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
heres some pics of it, i havnt been yet but will be going when the snow leaves. its only about an hour and a half from my house...the one i posted last year was the Gooding City of Rocks wich is a baby compared to this place i hear...

May%2008%20094.png

spaceball.gif

this one gives me a boner!!!
City%20of%20Rocks.JPG

those pics were just from various sources on the web....Soon me and my berg will be going there....

heres the official website for it if anyone wants to check it out.

http://www.nps.gov/ciro/

wows that looks like a deadly place for rock crawling!!

That looks like a blast Lloyd I wish I could come crawling with you, So is it the rocks or the girl in the picture that gives you the boner, LOL!!!!!!!!

wows that looks like a deadly place for rock crawling!!

sure does!!! and its so close to me, an hour and a half, i drive that just to go to the store!!! lol. jk. it should be fun. I've talked to the 08 nats champ and he goes there and says its the best place he's crawled and remember he's been to Moab.

Curtis and brandon, both.

this one gives me a boner!!!

Isn't that your sister ???? :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Just joking bro.,I wished I could go vist that place very, very nice. Your very lucky to have such a sweet spot so close.

well chip if she's my sister then that makes you my nephew....and my son...err something like that.

Back