I present to you..THE DOOM BUGGY!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brapdaddypoppins

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Boating
I am not done with it yet but I am really excited about it. This is going to be going on my nitro slash. 3d printed an exhaust for the silicone tube to come out. I'm going to cut out some window screen and put it over the windows. Among other things.

20230509_182610.jpg

20230509_182628.jpg

20230509_182643.jpg

Looks Good!

@Doom! ? You approve?
Came here just about to say that 😂
I am not done with it yet but I am really excited about it. This is going to be going on my nitro slash. 3d printed an exhaust for the silicone tube to come out. I'm going to cut out some window screen and put it over the windows. Among other things.

View attachment 165316

View attachment 165317

View attachment 165318
Does your filament have a high enough melt temp to withstand the exhaust temps? Looks sick!

no you're trucks couldnt be friends. one is a arrma, the other is a traxxas! sworn enemies!
Just like the time when I used my traxxas radio in a losi car. RC Protective services came at me, told me to put the losi stock radio back in. And the traxxas back in the traxxas. 🤣

Just like the time when I used my traxxas radio in a losi car. RC Protective services came at me, told me to put the losi stock radio back in. And the traxxas back in the traxxas. 🤣
RCPS can be real stern about that stuff. I once had a friend try to ask me if it was ok to put a Tamiya motor in a Kyosho. Before he finished saying "Kyosho", a blacked out SUV rolled up, threw a black bag over his head, and hauled him away. He hasn't been seen since.

I like all brands, except Tamiya 😜
You just pinged all the Tamiya fans 😂
RCPS can be real stern about that stuff. I once had a friend try to ask me if it was ok to put a Tamiya motor in a Kyosho. Before he finished saying "Kyosho", a blacked out SUV rolled up, threw a black bag over his head, and hauled him away. He hasn't been seen since.
A friend of mine once put some Integy "hop ups" on his Stampede. It blew to pieces the first run, rumor is the RCPS sabotaged it

Back