i need websites for bodies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tam13

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
can some one please tell me a website that has some good bodies and or tell me some websites that sell paint masks
THNX ALOT

anyone have any links for somewhere selling prepainted bodies? I have no airbrush and even if I did I am sure it would come out pretty sloppy.

Check eBay .

or

This guy will paint one for you. Prices are within reason.

An Original Skidmark

There are also a few guys on here with skills that may be willing to paint one for you.

Last edited:
Or you could even see if any of the moderately talented painters here on RCNT would paint up a shell for you (hint hint).

Hey whats up I'm lookin for someone to paint me a carolina panthers body because I'm a BIG panthers fan and what it on my truck and suggestions who could do that for me

What kind of truck? What style body? Home colors or away colors?

I think it would be pretty cool with a Panther on the hood. Stripes on it in the team colors. And your name across the tail...

yea i would like blck and the blue colors for it like a hummer h2 body for it and just have like the colors and a panther on it and on the sides of it i would like it to say "NFC CHAMPIONS 2004" do you know anyone that could maybe do that for me i will pay them like 35$ to 40$ that seems fair cause body's are 25$ so could you try to find someone to do that for me or maybe you know someone who could do that

Originally posted by robmob

This guy will paint one for you. Prices are within reason.

An Original Skidmark

I was just looking through that guy's gallery and DAMN he can paint the hell out of some bodies. Next time I get a new one, I just might send it off to him....

I just bought some road rage tires of the guy from www.evolutionhobbies.com over at rcuniverse and he has some decent bodies and told me it would be $20 for the first color and $5 for each additional color so you may want to check him out.

hey t-maxx winning there is an h2 body that has the superbowl theme on ebay. except it has patriots. it is tight

bryan

yea supermaxx I'm sure it is cool i wouldnt be caught with a patriots body on my truck because you know they beat us I'm still depressed by that game but if you could find a panthers one that would be great but send me the the page its on i want to take a look at it. thanks for the help.....l