I need a new transmitter but need advice please?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budgiedove

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have an old HPI Nitro MT with a stick transmitter with crystals. I want to upgrade to a wheel and trigger transmitter and need advice on what in need. Are there any generic transmitters out there which will work with my old technology please?

most modern 2.4 ghz will work...Now is the next Question.. what do you want from your new transmitter?... Id look at the flysky tx/rx… theres many from 45 to 200+...https://www.banggood.com/Flysky-FS-iT4S-2_4GHz-RC-System-Boat-And-Car-Transmitter-With-Sensor-Set-p-1009052.html?currency=USD&utm_source=bing_pa&utm_medium=cpc_bgs&utm_content=zouzou&utm_campaign=pa-us-toys-rcparts-pc&cur_warehouse=CN

other better prices on net if you look

Check out flyskygt3 very cheap priced radio and decent quality.

Theres also futaba 3pv good name branded radio for 100 with many features just ask flysky radios.

Anything that's a 3 channel should be good for your application.

most modern 2.4 ghz will work...Now is the next Question.. what do you want from your new transmitter?... Id look at the flysky tx/rx… theres many from 45 to 200+...https://www.banggood.com/Flysky-FS-iT4S-2_4GHz-RC-System-Boat-And-Car-Transmitter-With-Sensor-Set-p-1009052.html?currency=USD&utm_source=bing_pa&utm_medium=cpc_bgs&utm_content=zouzou&utm_campaign=pa-us-toys-rcparts-pc&cur_warehouse=CN

tntproof - thanks for the detailed response. I’m simply after an upgrade to my current transmitter and your advice is great thanks.

Check out flyskygt3 very cheap priced radio and decent quality.

Theres also futaba 3pv good name branded radio for 100 with many features just ask flysky radios.

Anything that's a 3 channel should be good for your application.
ReMiXeDG many thanks my friend I will take a look.

Back