I Must Be The Most Lucky Boy On Earth

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxracer

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
THE GOOD
Well I finally got my car to run after it was sitting for three months.
It was sitting for three months because I got as C+ on my report card.
The reason it was not running is there was ant in the exaust pipe.:confused:
When I got it running I took it to the speedway.Me and my dad had a naval
idea. He would drive the truck and I would stand in the back and warm the r/c up.Well the car went hay wire and went right in front of the truck.We were going about 30 mph and I was waiting for the "crunch" but it never came.
The car was going wot in the snow bank.Well I let it cool down and started to tune it.When it was about 650 ft away it flipped about 10 times.But it landed om its wheels.Before the dat was over it did that 3 more times.When I got it all tuned I headed home.When I got home I started to run around in the pasture.I hit a snow bank and it came down in a funny way and stripped the steering servo.End of my day right.........WRONG.I had another one hanging around.When back out and blow apart a tire.NOW its the end of my day right ........WRONG.I had tires hanging around.I go back out and sper gear.End of my day right........WRONG.I put on bigger tires so I put on the bigger sper gear.I go out yet again.And guess what I break one of my axals.End of my day right......WRONG AGAIN.Now this time I go out I strip my diff thing a m gigger.BUT I have another one but am going to put it in tomorrow.

I SAY AGAIN I'M MUST BE THE LUCKIEST BOY ON EARTH

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing the C+ was in grammar, huh?

Overall, sounds like you had a decent day! Not quite following the entire chain of events, but I get the idea.

Please limit your use of smiley's to 2 or 3 max.

Thanks

UPDATE
There was something wrong with the seal on my gas tank.
All the gas was leaking into the balloon that my radio was in and fried it.
But I have another from my bandit.

why are you the luckiest boy on earth when you did what probably ran into $100+ worth of spares, i dont get it? is it because you had all those spares anyway?

Hey, he's still just a young guy, cut him some slack....... I too remember the excitement I had when I was 14 running my RC's. I am with MW... I don't follow all the events, but I get the jist. He's just excited and enjoying his RC's. Sounds like you had a great day dude!

Tom

I'm 15 and loving it. Most of my mates think it's just something you play with when your little but when i show them that there is actually other RC cars than nikko they are amazed but are put off by it's price tag and prefer to just not earn money and basically throw away thir pocket money, but i always think, if you don't spend your money on some hobby or other then whats the point in having the money

well done on your C+ btw.
I'm doing my GCSE mock exams and are actually harder than i thought and unfortunatly i got a u (unmarked) on my piece of coursework

It was a good day because I got to run ALL day.
I was going to through away all those parts anyway.
They are (were) just sitting there collecting dust anyway.
I'm getting a new servo,radio,gas tank and pipe anyway from traxxas.
There was a peace of (packing) in the pipe,so it was really hared to tune.
I would get it tuned to perfection then "pop" and (never knowing it was there) had to tune it again,and again AND again.

They were just sitting there collecting dust.
AND I never new they worked until I tried them.(MORE LUCK)

i wouldn't ever thro spares away. At worst i would sell them but for how much you pay for them it aint worth throwing away

I'm 15 and loving it. Most of my mates think it's just something you play with when your little but when i show them that there is actually other RC cars than nikko they are amazed but are put off by it's price tag and prefer to just not earn money and basically throw away thir pocket money, but i always think, if you don't spend your money on some hobby or other then whats the point in having the money

well done on your C+ btw.
I'm doing my GCSE mock exams and are actually harder than i thought and unfortunatly i got a u (unmarked) on my piece of coursework

OMFG!!!
That is the longest sentence I have ever seen.
Are you a prepubescent girl?

i wouldn't ever thro spares away. At worst i would sell them but for how much you pay for them it aint worth throwing away

There is nowhere I can sell them anyway.
I live on the outskirts of a one horse town (1000 people).
No body there has ant type of r/c.
Everybody (well at least half) are potheads:smoke:

Back