I made it to 1000 posts!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats,

Being a post a holic can be addictive,I posted over 5000 posts once on a message board in the span of one year. Now that was spam :x

Holy crap. Thats an average of 13.65 posts/day every friggin day of the year!!! Shutup man, you talk/type too much! lol

robriguez said:
Holy crap. Thats an average of 13.65 posts/day every friggin day of the year!!! Shutup man, you talk/type too much! lol

poop EP could do that in an hour....

digger said:
I wasn't dissing on the maxx, just picking on Tom. :)

I'm always wrenching on the cars. That is if I run them. That is part of the fun as long as everything goes right.
A 6 pack of beer, a car and a handful of tools. Just off by myself and forgetting about life.

Always picking on the Gimp! LOL

I am with you Dig, I love wrenching as long as everything goes right. It is my way to unwind....

Tom

godale03 said:
Always picking on the Gimp! LOL
I wanted to call ya "Gimpy" a time or two bro. Sometimes the kidding comes through a little different so I didn't :)
My kid gave that nickname to himself after he broke his leg.

digger said:
I wanted to call ya "Gimpy" a time or two bro. Sometimes the kidding comes through a little different so I didn't :)
My kid gave that nickname to himself after he broke his leg.

I know what you are saying about the kidding part gets lost in the type. It's all good though. It takes alot to offend me! LOL Take care

Tom

Ohh yes I remember those days of counting your how many posts you've made - anymore I just don't even bother looking.

-Michael

WoodiE said:
Ohh yes I remember those days of counting your how many posts you've made - anymore I just don't even bother looking.

-Michael

YA! I can see how you forgot those days with 31,649 posts LOL

WoodiE, at over 23 posts per day, that would make you an even bigger spammer than ElPirata, or Matts, yes, I think we shall call you the new matts, lol.

I figured at the rate I have posted.....

I'll be 84 years old when I get that many. :)

ZANDOR said:
YA! I can see how you forgot those days with 31,649 posts LOL

31,649 posts was soooo yesterday.

-Michael

Back