I made it to 1000 posts!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys,

I made it to a thousand posts! Man.. it took me more than a year to spam that much! LOL Woo! Hoo! :banana:

Congrats!
I guess I haven't been watching the spamming going on around here.

RatzoRC said:
Congrats!
I guess I haven't been watching the spamming going on around here.

Yeah.... spamming is definitely an art... FastEddy is my idol.... he's a true master of the spam! LOL

Tom

Yeah... maybe 989... I have to give myself the benefit of the doubt on that one post back in August. LOL Thanks man... I look forward to many more posts. FastEddy and Plaidfish have taught me everything I know about spamming. Truly masters..... truely masters....

Tom

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam

Tom, you weren't here when El Pirita was here. Now that was the king of spam!

Welcome to the 1000+ post club.

Matts was before my time. But if he was anything like EP I have a pretty good idea how good he was. :spam:

This calls for the spambot.
spam.jpg

:p:

What ever happened to EP? He was here for a short time when I first stubled in.

Congrats on post whoring! They really start clicking away once you get to 1,000.

EP Went back to Paint Balling i think. Either that or got killed by some long lost indian tribe in Panama. One or the other.

I've been here for 3 years and I dont remember a Matts. Hmmmm

How many posts do I have?

*SPAM*

WHOA Jetmech and I are almost tied!!! Same join date too!!

Thanks guys, I never thought I would ever make it to see a thousand... but you are right the just click off one by one and a year and about 3 months later here I am...

All this talk about SPAM makes me want to dig out some old Monte Python.... LOL

Here's to a few thousand more! :wasted:

Tom

SVORay said:
Now reset it to zero :LoL: j/k

Man, it doesn't seem like it has been that long since it was zero! I can remember finding this site after a google search on how to break in a TMaxx. I still remember the responses too.... "Get a Savage!" LOL Those were the days....

Tom

Ya still need to get a Savage!

Do the deal!!!!

Trade in that T-maxx for a real truck!

j/k....
maybe????? :ponder2:
Na, I love mine. Just need to get it out more.

I wish I could trade the TMaxx in...... but I am in the boat of so many others... I have spent so much money making the maxx better, that I would never get out of it what I put into it. I love the truck... but it had its day and now the day is gone... LOL

Tom

I actually like the Tmaxx.....as long as I don't have to work on it lol Those phillip screws will kill you wrenching on that truck. I got a Tmaxx and Emaxx, the first things I'm going to do is a Hex screw kit and aluminum shock towers lol. That should make my life much much much much more easier ;)

I wasn't dissing on the maxx, just picking on Tom. :)

I'm always wrenching on the cars. That is if I run them. That is part of the fun as long as everything goes right.
A 6 pack of beer, a car and a handful of tools. Just off by myself and forgetting about life.

Back