I love this warm weather!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteelCityNitro

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well fellas, It's so nice out I decided to break out the revo for a run. I charged up the EZ start and fuel her up. Fired up within 3 seconds and ran like a dream! It was at a nice idle, shifted correctly, and grabbed like velcro. What more can a nitro guy ask for?! SPRING IS HERE!!:first_place:

Congrats man, you just jinxed yourself.:hehe:

Kind of like the time I wrote about my original 12-13 gallon rear diff being ok. It made it about 12 tanks before it exploded behind my sirio 27. Oh well time for a new one I guess.

yea dude same here, I'm in NY and it was about 60-70 degrees every day so far so today i broke out my revo and of course, tuned it up for like 5 minutes, starting hitting my beast ramp and boom! There goes a rocker, gotta get a new one. haha but i did some backflips!

I'm in Mahopac, putnam county more towards like rockland county, and carmel

knoxville? wtf why would you leave NY, the greatest yet worst state all at the same time?! haha

Snow Sux. Spring is here, and I love it... Got to run a tank thru my revo today, it ran really well, only died twice, not sure why, but started back up within three to five pulls...Beat a few cars on the street, did a few tumbles and massive wrecks. I swear these new RPM a arms are bullet proof(knock on wood). Bash on Bashers.

yesterday and the day before it was close to 70 degrees here too, i was able to break out the revo, paint my new body and start the break in on my new JL Red dot, and i'm not even done with the break in yet but i can tell by the way the thing is running it wants to cut loose and start slingin parts :hehe: i can't wait till its completley broken in so i can start to beat the crap out of my revo

Back