Sold / Found i have to much stuff sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

retarded pilot

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm collecting to much stuff so the following is for sale ...all pictures are at site listed ...read only password is rcnitrotalk.com

http://photobucket.com/albums/b250/retardedpilot/

rtr traxxas rustler with lrp runner esc with reverse & team associated 19t motor
excelant shape except front shocks will need to rebuilt or replaced can include older stick battery if wanted but you are better off with a new battery rear tires on truck are worn but will include 4 other tires & rims in good shape $80 obo

kyosho inferno mp7.5 roller **not the sports model** bought from ac48 less than 3 months ago i ran this very very little in my driveway and put maybe 8 tanks on it
Its in great condition has a few scratches on the bottom from normal use. Nothing that affects its performance. A XTM inline tuned pipe is included, has stock wheels and tires with about 70% of tread left. The diffs are filled with 5K, 7K, 3K in the front, center, and rear respectively. The shocks have 40 wt. shock oil in them. About 1-1/4 gallon of run time was used on this buggy.
a front anti-roll bar and a front chassis brace. was added

Its not a Kanai or 777, just the MP7.5. It came with blue shock towers that I assume are the ones on the K3, instead of the orange ones that used to come on this buggy. Also, on the info on tower it says it has bushings, but everything on this buggy is ball bearings.

You will need a Tx, Rx, 2 servos and a engine to run this buggy. A 4-AA holder is included if desired .....$200 obo

touring car spinner rims & tires installed on car but never ran tires are not even glued to rims yet ..add some bling to your hot rod $40 obo

savage .25ss unpainted body from kit includes all decals pics if interested $23

p4 2.26ghz desktop computer

home built pentium 4 2.26ghz desktop computer with 512mb ram and 80gb hard drive has a older combo cd-rom /cd burner i think it burns at 2x LOL
has a ultra 500 watt power supply, side window and a couple case lights will come with hard drive formated NO OPERATING SYSTEM INSTALLED

if theres any interest ill post or send pics

asking $175 + shipping obo

i have +9 feedback here & 82 positive 0 neg on ebay id dndbarcomb

Last edited:
Bump for a good buyer/seller, and just to let you know retarded pilot, that link requires you to login.

As for the MP7.5 it has blue towers which are the K3 ones, but came with my kit, I guess they stopped making the orange ones or something. Its in great condition unless retarded pilot messed it up :D

thanks ac48 i highlighted the read only password its rcnitrotalk.com

the buggy IS in great condition ...i didnt drive it enough to mess it up before i got my xtm buggy LOL

have any interest in an m8 with two receivers , two receiver crystals, red steering wheel and only one controller crystal . I can have pics of it tonight. I would want to trade it to you for the computer . lmk

jrizza,

sorry i would really like to sell or trade the computer....but i have no need for the m8
i have a futaba 3pm radio & i like it a lot

open to trades for a new or like new engine for my ntc3 ...os cvr ,os tz sirio , etc

kyosho 7.5 buggy sold to jon2

all other items open to offers

Are you willing to sell the Rustler as a roller?

I'm kinda on the fence about parting it out ....pm me an offer & ill let you know

thanks

DOES the savage body include shipping and decals??

yes it does ..and i prefer paypal

lmk

Status
Not open for further replies.