I have a nitro rustler and I broke the rear thing that hold the wheels and idk the name

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamnotsmart

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
The rear wheel that holds it is on the axles is broken I will send a pic in about a hour if someone can find me the part or tell me the name of what it is so I can find it thank you

There called Rear Bearing Carriers.

I will send a picture I will look and see if that’s it give me a little
I’m pretty sure that is it do you know where I can get it
I will send a picture I will look and see if that’s it give me a little

Won’t this work? https://www.amainhobbies.com/traxxas-stub-axle-carriers-2-vxl-tra3752/p17606

Last edited:
Those are for the electric rustler. Not sure if those would be a direct fit or the same as the nitro ones.
According to the exploded views, here you go for the rear hub carriers. The rear hubs holds the bearings and axles.
TRA1952 Rear Hub Carrier Nitro Rustler AMain Hobbies
44094-1 Nitro Rustler Exploded Views-140828_44094 Rear Assembly.jpg

If I were me Id opt for the aluminum upgrade ones. No chance of breaking, and their is no plastic so they won't warp / have play where the bearings sit.
Its traxxas so you can get it anywhere
My go to's:
  • Local Hobby Shops - support them so they can be open! Especially if its a track and hobby shop, and or family owned!
  • AMain Hobbies
  • Jenny's RC
  • AbsoluteHobbyz
  • Amazon / eBay
  • Heck, even Walmart has traxxas stuff but they only stock them online cause why would they stock in stores.
The rear wheel that holds it is on the axles
Could also be the wheel hex hub which holds the axle in the hub and holds the wheel on (by a nut) Just for reference / just in case, if it is a wheel hex hub, stock is 12mm size. Stock are also plastic, I opt for aluminum ones, you can find them on amazon for cheap. On my electric rustler I use cheap hobbypark ones and still going strong after 3 years.
Yes Pics can help so we know what exact part it is ;)

Last edited:
Those are for the electric rustler. Not sure if those would be a direct fit or the same as the nitro ones.
According to the exploded views, here you go for the rear hub carriers. The rear hubs holds the bearings and axles.
TRA1952 Rear Hub Carrier Nitro Rustler AMain Hobbies
View attachment 176467
If I were me Id opt for the aluminum upgrade ones. No chance of breaking, and their is no plastic so they won't warp / have play where the bearings sit.

Its traxxas so you can get it anywhere
My go to's:
  • Local Hobby Shops - support them so they can be open! Especially if its a track and hobby shop, and or family owned!
  • AMain Hobbies
  • Jenny's RC
  • AbsoluteHobbyz
  • Amazon / eBay
  • Heck, even Walmart has traxxas stuff but they only stock them online cause why would they stock in stores.

Could also be the wheel hex hub which holds the axle in the hub and holds the wheel on (by a nut) Just for reference / just in case, if it is a wheel hex hub, stock is 12mm size. Stock are also plastic, I opt for aluminum ones, you can find them on amazon for cheap. On my electric rustler I use cheap hobbypark ones and still going strong after 3 years.
Yes Pics can help so we know what exact part it is ;)
yeah thank you guys I’m gonna get the aluminum eventually just got a couple of the plastic ones

Back