I got my 1:1 Beast back on the road woo hoo!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JESSE G

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My Suburban has been sitting for over 8 months and have been driving a crappy Toyota Tercell wagon and it died about 3 months ago and we havent had any transportation at all. I have been going crazy sitting at home all of the time. My wife got her part of her settelment from our car accident and we had the money to get the Suburban up and running :) I love driving this thing around. It has a 383 Stoker engine :devious: 6 inch lift and 33x12.50 Tires, here are a couple pics of my toy :). We have 4 kids and still have room for 2 more people in this thing lol It will hold 8 adults very comfortably :smoke:

a12dg.jpg

a24ld.jpg

a38zr.jpg

Yeah I'm stoked lol. I hated that damn gutless Tercell it a huge pos ugliest damn thing around lol rust everywhere and piss yellow. We where going to sell the Suburban but thing worked out so now I get to keep it :)

What ya get for gas milage with it? Man that things clean!!! Here in Mn (Home of Salty roads) you dont see them around here to often that clean! Looks good!

It gets around 15 or so. Its fuel injected and it doesn't take much to get going down the road. There are not very many around here that are real nice either. It does have a couple small cancer places but nothing very noticable. I had just washed waxed and detaild it after I took this pic lol but It usally always looks like this, unless I go to the mnts then its covered in mud :)

It is in good shape for an 87 my 74 pu on the other hand is a eye sore lol bent and rusted everywhere but its a beast offroad!

nice truck, my parents had either an 89 or 90, last year for the body style. they sold it 2 or 3 years ago to buy thier 300ZX. when they let it go, it had 28k miles on it, all garage kept. it was a vacation only vehicle. i can remember when i was about 15, i got to put a new exhaust on it. those things sit high enough stock i could sit upright underniegth it to bolt pipes together.

Nice rig! I love that body style Chevy.

SMaxxin said:
Nice rig! I love that body style Chevy.
I like them too, The new ones alll look cars instead of a truck lol

That really doesn't look like it is lifted 6 inches.... If that is all 6 inches gives ya, you need to go another 12... LOL Some 44in boggers and some bulletproof drivetrain... Ok, nevermind...

.21Rc10GT said:
That really doesn't look like it is lifted 6 inches.... If that is all 6 inches gives ya, you need to go another 12... LOL Some 44in boggers and some bulletproof drivetrain... Ok, nevermind...

Man I gotta see what you end up doing for a living.....you better get really good grades and get a PHD in something to afford your tastes in cars dude....LOL...we can all tell you're still a kid....nuthing wrong w/ it....just funny to hear the car dreams that spew forth from younger men (OK I didn't want to keep calling ya Kid)......good luck...

Yeah your right lol its a 4 inch lift, I diddnt even relize I typed 6 hehe it was late give me a break lmao. It would be cool with 44in on it but than I couldnt afford to drive it, It already exspensive to run as it is, It has a 40 gallon Tank and will only run good on premium high octane which is around $2.40 a gallon here.I havent filled it up yet since I got it running again but I'm sure I will leave that station crying after spending close to 90 buck ugggg lol

Thanks :) I had a blast crusing around in it today, it gets lots of looks :)

Plaidfish said:
Man I gotta see what you end up doing for a living.....you better get really good grades and get a PHD in something to afford your tastes in cars dude....LOL...we can all tell you're still a kid....nuthing wrong w/ it....just funny to hear the car dreams that spew forth from younger men (OK I didn't want to keep calling ya Kid)......good luck...

I like being a kid man... Its great. doesn't last forever, gotta have some crazy ideas... With RC being my main hobby so far, i dont think any job will pay for it... I dont think i could have money burning a hole in my pocket... RC is more addicting than anything i have ever heard of, hands down. For the job, hopefully gonna be a stock trader (there are some big bucks there). Trade during the first few hours of the day, take the earnings or losses, and go on with my day. I am currently studying with my dad and his friend to try to get trading license when i turn 18. It is extremely boring when you are trying to learn it, but it is pretty much like a video game... Watch the line go up... when it gets to a certain point, sell... Sounds kinda like tetris to me... :smoke:

I wish I was still a kid lol. When I was 22 I had a 67 El Camino and I spent everything I had on it, that is when I wasn't at the bars with my buddies :wasted:. Anyway I had no bills at all was staying with my Dad and he diddnt charge me rent. I went to the local hotrod shop and spent 1200 on just bolt on parts. Today I feel bad if I spend 20 bucks lol. So enjoy it why you can and good luck with the Stock Trader. I did physical labor for 14 yrs "Carpet installer" untill I got hurt in a car accident. I now will have the opportunity to go to school and learn a new trade, the insurance company is going to pay for me to go since the accident ended my glamorous job as a Rug installer lmao. I hated that job but I made decent money, enough to support my 4 kids and wifey :). Now I just have to figure out what I want to do :shrug:

trading is crazy....I played a lil w/ currency a friend of mine brokers euro/dollar...freakin makes bank at it too.......I'm too honest to be a broker....at some point you will be faced w/ telling them they might loose big......I'd have to say it......

I'm not going to be a broker, I'm gonna trade for myself through myself.

I'm going to be a professional Bobsled racer :jet: hehe

tryin for the Jah-may-can team yaknow!
feelin a lickle Irie mon eh?

Back