I fear that i am becoming a post whore...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathan_454

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
as the title states... is there some kind of rcnt support group that i can get into early? I feel that if i dont get into some sort of support program now i may begin to post more and more.. until it is all i can think about and can not get out... somebody help me!!!!!!! :wasted:

start drinking excessivly like the rest of us... lol

Yeah that works for me and also not staying up untill 2 am on the site might help to lmao! Aggg I need sleep but I can't help myself RCNT keeps calling me out of bed :doh:

ok so i will start drinking excessively first thing tommorow morning. any other pointers... crack addiction maybe? or no meth would be better cause then i could stay awake waiting for new posts to reply to here on RCNT.

hehe it would be pages worth of senseless ramblings that have nothing to do with anything and have absolutely nothing to offer... wait a minute...

Nathan_454 said:
... is there some kind of rcnt support group that i can get into early?
Yes there is, but unfortunately we do not meet in person. Therapy is conducted over this forum, which requires you to post even more. It only gets worse, and so far there is no cure. We encourage you to join our group therapy, but part of our treatment is to avoid posting our responses.
I hope that helps, but now you've forced me to up my post count by one more.

Rolex said:
unfortunately we do not meet in person.

could u imagine if all us folks did get together for therapy lol

we would need therapy afterwards :cheers:

And we get little cups of Nitro instead of methadone to help us recover.

i feel that you are already and dont know it.. lol (best jeff foxworthy voice) If yoou create a thread about your eccesive posting.... you might be a post whore..

Last edited:
Back