I bought my first car today...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaCinJason399

Well I bought my first car at the age of 14... even tho i can't drive i think its sweet... I got all summer to make it all prittyyy

Its a 1972 chevy impala in very good condition, all it needs is a master cylender and a driverside quarter pannel, and a exaust system that is going to be costom made by myself... It was a good deal its got just about all stock, and with it there was the origonal reciet, owners manuel, and a bunch of other origonal books in packaging...

It cost me $600 bucks out of my saving for my other old car which is a 1950 chevy.... but thats another story.

Ill try to get pics somehow cus i broke my digital at the races on friday... droped it..

congrats bro - my first car was a 79 subaru. it was two-tone (rust & bondo) so as far as i am concerned - u are a lucky kid

There are only 33,465 miles on it... And for being that old... thats not much.

Congrats, :)

My very first car was a ?70? Ford Mustang.
Just paid off my 97 Dodge Intrepid, VERY happy about that, :D

17 here, my first car was a family owned 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass "S". Right now on the 350 she has 163,020 miles, stilol running like it did back in 69'. My daily driver is a 1990 Ford Bronco II, 168,900 miles, still running strong.

damn kids and their hot cars. I was 22yo before i got my first car that wasn't shaped out of rust, lol

I drove my mom's 1980 ford fiesta (in 1995) when I first learned to drive. The first car I bought myself was a 1987 Dodge Colt. The body was ok but a weird fanblet issue earned it the nickname "The Squeal Mobile". Some part needed welding or replacing to fix it so it squealed the whole time I owned it.

Congrats on the car.

-Rob

Originally posted by RaCinJason399
There are only 33,465 miles on it... And for being that old... thats not much.

You might want to make sure that isn't 233,465. Congrats.:clap: Have fun with that yo

no nitro dave its 33,485 lol... it was this guys.. then he died 20 years ago which was about 10 years after be bought it.. His wife just died in october and she used practly barely used it so her sons who sold it to me say.. But i can't complane it was a screaming deal!.

I learned how to drive on a Suzuki Samurai. Then when I got my licence, My good ole grandpa handed me the keys to my first ride.
72 Chevelle SS 396. It was his, he bought it new. He made me think we were restoring it for him. Imagine being 16 with a 640 HP car! Yeah, I wiped it 4 months later. The best memory was a kid who had a 305 Camaro, but told everyone it was a 350 with like 800hp! I think his name was Walt Dysney;) We lined up at the local hang out, And I pulled about 10 cars with 3 passengers on him. He was 18 and very popular with the ladies, so beating him so badly anointed me as the new rockstar! Junior year was cool to say the least!

Good luck with your car, when you get your liscence, the memories will begin:wasted:

Back