Sold / Found Hyper 7 pro for sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bustedparts

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hyper 7 pro f/s
I have a like new hyper 7 pro for sale.It has very few scratches on the chassi or any were else.I have up graded the front knuckles to the cnc and the radio posts,wing post are the the purple cnc stuff.It has the blue med springs on it and I have a extra set of black springs.It has carbon fiber radio tray and front brace.The center braces are purple cnc.It has brand new proline rims with crimefiters.I also have a spair set of rims and tires for it.The diffs have just been re oiled with 5,7,1 diff oil.It has acer bearings through out.It will come with a hitech 5645 stearing servo and a airtronics 9402 throttle and brake servo.The motors I am selling with it are as follows,Trinity picco G1 XP Pro BV,Very fast motor,cost me 299 at the lhs,It has 1 1/2 gallons through it.Hyper 8 port race motor,Just broke in .1/2 gallon through it.The clutch has alunium shoes and it is a 3 shoe set up.I am also including a raytec tem gun,2 glow ingniters with charger and a hand held bump wheel and all the spair parts I have(not much cuz I have broke anything).I am getting rid of this cuz I want to consentrate more on my eletric off road racing.I will have pics later this evening.All you need to get her runnung is your radio and thats it!This buggy is very fast and very durable!I am asking 600 or best offer for it.You guy should know that I gow way more than that into it.Interested parties email me here [email protected]

I will trade for only one thing and that is a super maxx

Its still kind of dirty from the races this weekend.It will be cleaned up spotless befor you get it!
hyper.jpg

hyper1.jpg

hyper2.jpg

hyper3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.