Hyper 21 help!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its all common knowledge up for grabs on the interwebs or if you are an experienced nitro head you just know things :)
if rc heads lack the instruments to do proper research or lack the lust to do it, only then i can imagine a nitro hotline being the last resort paid method for help hahaha

and again this common knowledge can be gained by anyone if they put the effort and time in it hahaha, its just a matter of are you going to do it? or not

Just reminiscing about hobbico i loved it

its all common knowledge up for grabs on the interwebs or if you are an experienced nitro head you just know things :)
if rc heads lack the instruments to do proper research or lack the lust to do it, only then i can imagine a nitro hotline being the last resort paid method for help hahaha

and again this common knowledge can be gained by anyone if they put the effort and time in it hahaha, its just a matter of are you going to do it? or not
I totally agree by putting the effort it I mean I bought this car ages ago and because I blew the piston it kind of pissed me off and I just forgot about it but now I love getting my hands dirty taking it apart and just the proud feeling of getting it running

Looking at your picture, unless you are using a selfie camera, your clutch pad are in the wrong direction. The washer seems to be too thick. There could have been a washer there but probably too thick. You can also use some thread lock on the screw as well, so you don't have to tight it all the way. My HPI MT does require to have a washer.

Looking at your picture, unless you are using a selfie camera, your clutch pad are in the wrong direction. The washer seems to be too thick. There could have been a washer there but probably too thick. You can also use some thread lock on the screw as well, so you don't have to tight it all the way. My HPI MT does require to have a washer.
That's a good find, didn't even dare to watch if his shoe's where the other way around lol

it's not bad that they are the other way around but it wears them out quicker this way.

Back