HULKS MGT BUILD (race mode)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not engine, what mount are you using? Is it the stock mount?

It is a GPM engine mount. But the .28 stock MGT mount will fit any big block as far as I know of. The .21 MGT is the one that had a different stock mount.

Awesome video, lol wasn't even watchin the Revo at all haha but glued to the MGT!! Its crazy I can somewhat relate to the power in that badboy with the freshly born LRP .32 in mine lol!!

Thanks for sharing buddy!

Awesome video, lol wasn't even watchin the Revo at all haha but glued to the MGT!! Its crazy I can somewhat relate to the power in that badboy with the freshly born LRP .32 in mine lol!!

Thanks for sharing buddy!

No probs bro! Wish I could have gotten a good vid of it after it was tuned better. I got several guys getting together this weekend hope to get some good footage recorded this time. Should be fun if all works out.

Last edited:
Daaaayummmm! That'a the stupid silly rabbit tricks is for kids sh*t, bro! I can't wait to that beast out there doing some warm-up laps.

Are you liking the setup you put on your custom rig? I rarely get things right my first, second....fifth time so try to be diligent about the weak areas I can shore up on my vehicles. Good to see you out there getting after it though..

C'mon man, let's see this race truck getting down on the track. Can't wait for your feedback. :)

Back