Sold / Found Huge Monster Truck Thunder Tiger EK-4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasminemy4g63

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have a very nice and very clean Thunder Tiger EK-4 S2 Mt with Pro BX 70 motor with just two quarts of 20% nitro on the motor. This motor has tons of compression, If you dont know about the EK-4 they have a 70 sized helicopter motor on them. They are good for over ten gallons of fuel, Without having to be rebuilt, And this truck is Insanely Fast. Truck comes with stock radio,And Hitec Ultra Torque Servos. The tires are almost 100%, This is a very nice truck the body is in great shape, I will include an extra body as well its an orange chevy truck body. Incase you are wondering how big it is? It is almost as big as my Lst2 and it is a lot faster than my Lst2.

Price is 300 shipped (rtr)
The only trades I'm interested in are Lst, Lst2,Aftershock, or Team Associated MGT but would prefer to sell it if interested please pm me or e-mail [email protected] and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have

Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
Power Type: Nitro (>.15)
Body Type: Truck-Monster
Scale: 1/8
Build Type: Pre-Built
Drive Type: 4 WD
Shocks: Buggy style shocks.
Motor: PRO-70 High Torque ringed Engine
Driver Skill: Expert
Applications: - All Terrain
- Carpet Track
- Dirt Track
- Off-Road Car
- Pavement
- Sand
- Smooth Track
- Racing
- Recreation
- Sport

Dimensional Specs:
Wheelbase: 12.40 inches (315 mm)
Weight: 7.05 Lbs. (3198 g)
Body Length: 19.70 inches (500 mm)
Body Width: 17.10 inches (434 mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.76 inches (70 mm)

Pics
http://s987.photobucket.com/albums/ae355/jasminemy4g63/mine/Ek-4/Ek-4/

looks bad ass,

You are killing me!:money::hehe:
That's a nice collection of stuff you are damn near giving away.

Well I got the ek-4 on trade and wasn't really sure what to ask for it, but my fiance is tired of all my toys so I decided to keep the Lst2 and get rid of all the others although that ek4 really surprised me by its speed! Besides you should of seen my collection before !
Big block revo
2 savage x
savage 25
hellfire
hotbodies truggy
I sold it all in the last few weeks so now unfortunately this ones gotta go to, But I'm keeping my Lst2 Damn it!!! Cause I'm a man lol

you're right Ken it is bad ass but she said it has to go

Fiance?!?! They have to take you with all the toys, compromise comes AFTER marriage!:D

Good Point Scrogg, But I'm almost 30 and she is only 20 lol So she pretty much gets whatever she wants

Good Point Scrogg, But I'm almost 30 and she is only 20 lol So she pretty much gets whatever she wants
It will only get worse if you keep spoiling her! I made the same mistake 7 years ago. But she supports my hobby so I can't complain too much. She bought me my first Savage 25rtr. It's HER hobby that sucks my bank account dry! I'm selling my poop trying to scrounge for a new truggy for next year.
I used to own 3-4 R/C's, I'm down to one! Santa better fix it!

Hey she bought you a savage though mine hates me even looking at these, but she pays money to play stupid ass games on the web

Hey she bought you a savage though mine hates me even looking at these, but she pays money to play stupid ass games on the web

Same here! I don't get it, to me it's like flushing money down the toilet. You have nothing to show for it and there is no resale value later on. At least with R/C you can get back 25% to 50% of what you spent on new gear later on when you sell a used item.

Yeah I told her atleast the trucks keep me out of the bars, but she believes that she is solely responsible for that lol

ek-4

dude you havnt even let me see that truck. and your only getting rid of it cuz she wont let you have your man card. :hehe: lol shoot me some picsto my email. might have to make u a deal on it

No I'm actually selling it to fund my Lst2 project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back