Sold / Found Huge 3.3 T-Maxx Project Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

251southernsmoke

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Hey guys, I am selling my T-Maxx 3.3 i bought about Two months ago.
It is a good condition tmaxx 3.3 with everything you need in the world.
It has about 2 gallons ran thru it. It was purchased form a great rc goer whos an adult. No "youngen"s ran it lol.
I am selling my baby because of upcoming Fees i got to pay. Just dont have the extra cash i really need lol.
My loss is your sweet gain.
Thanks and as you can see great looking very clean tmaxx.

As you can see a very good picture. Awesome truck!
tmaxx12.jpg

Truck has an awesome look...

tmaxx9.jpg

Tmaxx has onboard, black Rc Solutions rollcage, Aluminum big bore shocks with green and crimson strong resistant shocks, integy bulks, rc solutions tower kit, and a huge a/m air filter.

tmaxx17.jpg

Again awesome truck. This is the stock body. Included is the grave digger body for pics and if you wanna take it and show.

tmaxx18.jpg

This is a almost rtr truck. It was my project and i just dont have the time and money to sink in it any more.:(
Love it... the only thing thats needed is the carb fixed, i think tranny needs small gear repalced, and a couple of small others. around a 20 minute job.
I didnt run it alot due to adding stuff and my other hobbies. This truck is a great deal.

Graduationandtmaxx103-1.jpg

Truck is a complete setup. Everything in the world you could possibly need!
If you need any more its hop-ups.:)
Truck includes: Besides whats on board, electric start wand with 7.2v Ni-Cd batt pack -1600mAh, Controller,
Extra pair of talon tires and tmaxx wheels, Extra set off stock tmaxx tires and wheels(great shape),
Tower hobbies 420 AC/DC charger, NBU front air intake upgrade(never installed, didnt know on air flow to motor so never tryed),
lots of a-arms, bulks, and towers, theres 4 stock shocks and 4 springd, fuel bottle, Bucket'o'parts fullof this and that mostly stock upgraded swap parts,
Awesome Tmaxx black and lime Grave digger body,
and last but not least a red one truck 1/10th or 1/8th scale Wingtote truck bag.
This bag can carry everything in the pics. awesome deal.​

Graduationandtmaxx104.jpg

Forgot to mention, Full underbody skids by RPM, Black (nbu) Truck nuts,:D, afterrun oils, 35 and 40 weight shock oils, and tire glue...

Graduationandtmaxx102.jpg

Again never ran extended front intake, was scared of the air ratio changin, jus put in pics...

tmaxx22.jpg

tmaxx15.jpg

tmaxx3.jpg

Full skid and bridge and underbody by integy...

tmaxx16.jpg

Awesome baby... I hate I'm getting rid of her. My huge loss is your sweet gain.
I am settin the price at $625. Alot invested...
Due to the nature of this hobby, All sales are final.
thanks for looking at this truck hope you buy with confidence thru me.

PM me please any offers well be appreciated. The worst i can do is say no.
shipping is free if paying somewhere close to what i need at ed of sale.
Paypal encouraged. Money orders accepted. Pm me when need any info on truck.
Thanks again!

Last edited:
Price can be played with just pm me your offer...

is that true that you never ran an air filter on it or just not that MS air filter? cuz running with no air cleans is a BIG no no. just clarify that if its a misunderstanding or be truthful is you werent running one cuz that might be causeing the problem with carb and engine, FYI

looks great BTW

i believe he meant that he never ran it with the extended intake that puts the filter element up at the front of the truck... you can see the intake in the 5th pic from the bottom of the post...

correct southern?

Last edited:
I always ran with a filter. I purhcsed the extended one and never used it. Great purchase guys. Make me and offer!

is that true that you never ran an air filter on it or just not that MS air filter? cuz running with no air cleans is a BIG no no. just clarify that if its a misunderstanding or be truthful is you werent running one cuz that might be causeing the problem with carb and engine, FYI

looks great BTW

No problem with the engine just needs to be tuned. Carb: needs needle replace. no problems with it all. Come on guys make me and offer.:)

Price lowered... Come on guys

ttt... :)

C'mon guys gotta go whoever gets its a lucky camper! just let me know ehat your willing to pay!
email me your offers at [email protected] OR pm me.

Last edited:
Bump c'mon guys buy it up~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back