Hudy 1/8th Off-Road & Truggy Roller Bag HUD199140

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smashroth

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the E-revo 2.0 1/10 fits inside this hauler bag? It says the big box dimension is 310 which is definetly alot smaller then the revo width. But I'm thinking that it might be the box alone? So if you remove the box and remove tires from revo it might fit? Do anyone know about this?

310 is the big box.
Capture.JPG

Thanks for that :) Though i do have that information. What I'm wondering is.
Will the E-revo 2.0 fit if i remove tires.

The outer dimensions on the hauler, is not something i can count on being exactly right, since the bag has pockets outside, so thats probably included in the outer dimensions.
And since its not hard case on the sides, I'm thinking it could stretch a bit. Thats why I'm wondering, if i might be able to get it in.

Thanks for that :) Though i do have that information. What I'm wondering is.
Will the E-revo 2.0 fit if i remove tires.

The outer dimensions on the hauler, is not something i can count on being exactly right, since the bag has pockets outside, so thats probably included in the outer dimensions.
And since its not hard case on the sides, I'm thinking it could stretch a bit. Thats why I'm wondering, if i might be able to get it in.
Well measure the REVO and if its 330mm or less then Id say theres a good chance it would fit.

Yeah can't do that :) Its at the hobbyshop. The infamous ESC error. All reds are flashing. So they are gonna change it probably or hoping so. But i wont see that car for a while.

The revo 2.0 has a wide stance. It won't fit within 330mm.. its 465mm with tires and tires are 3.5" which is 88mm. So whit out tires still sitting at 399mm..those hudy haulers are really for 1/10-1/8 truggies or buggies.. the Erevo is classified as a RC MT... here's the spec from traxxas...got to scroll down threw it a little.. but all measurements of it are on there...
Have you looked at the "WingTote" and the deluxe or XL deluxe bags.. I got one a long time ago.. and it fits the Tmaxx 2.5 and 3.3 with room to spare for 2 sets of tires in sige the main part...

"Traxxas E-Revo | RC Monster Truck 4x4" https://m.traxxas.com/products/landing/e-revo/

"WingTote Deluxe 1/8 Truck Hualer Tote: Fits T-Maxx" https://www.rcsuperstore.com/wingto...ler-tote-fits-t-maxx-revo-savage-lst2-others/

The revo 2.0 has a wide stance. It won't fit within 330mm.. its 465mm with tires and tires are 3.5" which is 88mm. So whit out tires still sitting at 399mm..those hudy haulers are really for 1/10-1/8 truggies or buggies.. the Erevo is classified as a RC MT... here's the spec from traxxas...got to scroll down threw it a little.. but all measurements of it are on there...
Have you looked at the "WingTote" and the deluxe or XL deluxe bags.. I got one a long time ago.. and it fits the Tmaxx 2.5 and 3.3 with room to spare for 2 sets of tires in sige the main part...

"Traxxas E-Revo | RC Monster Truck 4x4" https://m.traxxas.com/products/landing/e-revo/

"WingTote Deluxe 1/8 Truck Hualer Tote: Fits T-Maxx" https://www.rcsuperstore.com/wingto...ler-tote-fits-t-maxx-revo-savage-lst2-others/

I just copied the same link and saw you beat me! The wing tote has been advertised over 10 years ago in a few rc magazines.

I just copied the same link and saw you beat me! The wing tote has been advertised over 10 years ago in a few rc magazines.
I love mine gotnit when I got the maxx 2.5 in maybe 2000.. and still have it today a good big bag IMO.. but might get the new one as it comes blue now I love blue. .. I have the red one..

I love mine gotnit when I got the maxx 2.5 in maybe 2000.. and still have it today a good big bag IMO.. but might get the new one as it comes blue now I love blue. .. I have the red one..
Def need black or blue. Hate red except on certaib vehicles, but I wouldnt buy one red as I and others had bad luck with red transportation.

I got a jconcepts sct backpack. I can hop on my bike and go in the woods with my crawler. Didnt reccomend it as I'm certain the revo wont fit without removing wheels and tires.

Def need black or blue. Hate red except on certaib vehicles, but I wouldnt buy one red as I and others had bad luck with red transportation.

I got a jconcepts sct backpack. I can hop on my bike and go in the woods with my crawler. Didnt reccomend it as I'm certain the revo wont fit without removing wheels and tires.
The revo is a MT with wheels off still 400mm 465 with the wheels on.... the revo is very wide truck.. the red was the only one they made back in early 2000... the black and blue just came out recently... trust me I definitely wouldn't have gotten the red... I'm all about the blue 100%... I just might have to pick up the blue one..even though I still have the red

Def need black or blue
Sorry mines red and black... still want the new blue one 🤣🤣

Does anyone know if the E-revo 2.0 1/10 fits inside this hauler bag? It says the big box dimension is 310 which is definetly alot smaller then the revo width. But I'm thinking that it might be the box alone? So if youremove the box and remove tires from revo it might fit? Do anyone know about this?
Not sure if you looked into the wing tote deluxe bag.. with the link I sent ya... but the revo measures at 465mm wide.. and with out tires 399mm... the wing tote measures a at mm 635L x 456.2w x 317.5H.. here's my wing tote with the T/E maxx 3.3 chassis. With the tires on and a spare set with much room to spare..and alot of pockets on the inside front and back. Bags either outside ends that fit tool caddies. Fuel pouch and two more bags on the front of bag..I've had this 20yrs still holding strong. Should give them a look..

Attachments

• 20210824_211225.jpg
    20210824_211225.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 20210824_210912.jpg
    20210824_210912.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 20210824_210938.jpg
    20210824_210938.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 20210824_210951.jpg
    20210824_210951.jpg