HPI Super Nitro RS4 online parts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanson357

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey now,I recently acquired a super RS4. Its in really good shape but I would like to add a few things. Can anyone suggest an online store that carries a pretty good selection of parts?
Another brief question while I'm at it, does the Super and standard RS share common parts?
Thanks in advance guys (and gals).
Cheers!

Hanson357

Hey now,I recently acquired a super RS4. Its in really good shape but I would like to add a few things. Can anyone suggest an online store that carries a pretty good selection of parts?
Another brief question while I'm at it, does the Super and standard RS share common parts?
Thanks in advance guys (and gals).
Cheers!

Hanson357

Check RC Planet out: http://www.rcplanet.com/RS4_Super_Nitro_s/1002.htm

The two are very similar save for different motors and upgaded bearings from what I have read. I am sure others will have more info. Cheers!

super nitro rs4 is basically a MT but with shorter a-arms, dogbones, linkage, shock tower, shocks, etc. its sad how they discontinued the A-arms for that car, can't find them ANYWHERE! so don't crash lol

*edit* i meant super nitro rally rs4 woops! my post is useless here

Last edited:
Back