HPI Super Nitro RS4 car...Is this a deal???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello all. i'm new to this forum and would like to put my :2cents: . first i have a super nitro with a .21 engine conversion and a custom single speed and i have another with the two speed, also .21 engine. my single speed beats the two speed but that maybe due to the fact that the engine on the single speed is way better . ( mega .21 )
mine does about 80 mph with single speed :) . the other one does around 60 mph + :devious: . :boxing:
only problem with the single speed is that it destroys clutches due to the power but is a kick to see it fly. :cheers:

It's been said before and will be said again ... proof please.

well i could take pictures of the radar but thats the best i can do. i dont like to brag. but mine is the slowes of the bunch here in miami. there is onme guy that has an rs4 racer 2 modified with single speed that does 103 mph. :devious: he's the one I'm after. but he spended over 2g's on his car. :shrug: I'm happy with mine for now :cheers:

well i could take pictures of the radar but thats the best i can do. i dont like to brag. but mine is the slowes of the bunch here in miami. there is one guy that has an rs4 racer 2 modified with single speed that does 103 mph. :devious: he's the one I'm after. but he spended over 2g's on his car. :shrug: I'm happy with mine for now :cheers:

Well, when you get the chance, video is the preferred method. I'm not doubting ya. i do know that it is possible with a lot of customizing.

ill try to get it on video . the guys race at night, ( drag race) it goes till 2 or 3 in the morning i may not have good lighting for video :shrug:

illrooster said:
ill try to get it on video . the guys race at night, ( drag race) it goes till 2 or 3 in the morning i may not have good lighting for video :shrug: by the way he uses jp black 02 engine on his way too expensive for me.

Those drags must be a blast. I've only seen em on video a couple of times.

hope this doesn't end up like maxxfx or whatever his name was

illrooster said:
well i could take pictures of the radar but thats the best i can do. i dont like to brag. but mine is the slowes of the bunch here in miami. there is onme guy that has an rs4 racer 2 modified with single speed that does 103 mph. :devious: he's the one I'm after. but he spended over 2g's on his car. :shrug: I'm happy with mine for now :cheers:

Is that a guy who posts under serpentking on RCU?

Anyhoo, you could start off with pictures of the car, custom gears, as well as the details on the gearing.

illrooster said:
hello all. i'm new to this forum and would like to put my :2cents: . first i have a super nitro with a .21 engine conversion and a custom single speed and i have another with the two speed, also .21 engine. my single speed beats the two speed but that maybe due to the fact that the engine on the single speed is way better . ( mega .21 )
mine does about 80 mph with single speed :) . the other one does around 60 mph + :devious: . :boxing:
only problem with the single speed is that it destroys clutches due to the power but is a kick to see it fly. :cheers:

I could see a 2 speed hitting 80 possiably but a single speed is doubtful. On top of that you would defantly need a better engine to go that fast probably a RB Rody modified or a JP modified. I got a schumacher fusion with a 3 speed and a novarossi .28 and I doubt it goes 80. On top of that its a royal pain to drive. (Id be like putting a Jet engine one a 1:1 car) Diver knows. lol

Last edited: