HPI shock.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCMACH

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Does anyone out there have a extra hpi shock A712 that they are willing to give or sell me? I damaged one of mine during a day of bashing. I am having troubles finding the replacement parts to fix mine rather then buying a new set for over $100. I am needing the body and cap both are on backorder from the factory and only seem to be available in Europe. Please help Me.

I have a post on c/l tried ebay and contacted several hobby stores but nothing but no you have to buy a set of 8. This is probably gonna have to be someone who blinged out there Savage truck and might have an extra in there spare parts box. There must be someone out there that has what I need.

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
get a set off e-pig(ebay) they may just even have the parts you need also cheap

---------- Post added at 4:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:44 PM ----------

eh, i stand corrected no parts on epig

Does anyone out there have a extra hpi shock A712 that they are willing to give or sell me? I damaged one of mine during a day of bashing. I am having troubles finding the replacement parts to fix mine rather then buying a new set for over $100. I am needing the body and cap both are on backorder from the factory and only seem to be available in Europe. Please help Me.

I have a post on c/l tried ebay and contacted several hobby stores but nothing but no you have to buy a set of 8. This is probably gonna have to be someone who blinged out there Savage truck and might have an extra in there spare parts box. There must be someone out there that has what I need.

I wonder if this is a common break. I have a set of big bore shocks I just put on and severed one at the same spot