HPI Nitro RS4 3 Type SS Hop-ups...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WonBadZ28

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone have ant good ideas for me? So far I have a lightened flywheel, clutch, pinion gears (one set for high speed and one set for acceleration), tuned "outlaw" exhaust (I'm not to sure i want to put this in cause of the bulky design), carbon fiber brakes, and I think thats it. My goals are to have just a all out super fast car or one that accelerates like no ones business. Handleing in not of major concern for me as I feel I wont be entering and major races with it. Eventually when I run out of speed hop-ups I will focuc on getting all the handleing hop-ups. Let me know what you guys think...

Originally posted by WonBadZ28
My goals are to have just a all out super fast car or one that accelerates like no ones business.

well I was told that if you want major acceleration then switch out your motor to a .15 size motor...

Well if you want a real hop up, upgrade the chassis to a lighter one. If you don't have carbon fiber, get it, wherever you can

Avoid Aluminum, weighs more. Also, if you want a whole lot more speed strictly for bashing, get a .21 conversion kit, if they make one.

Originally posted by kwong2001
Well if you want a real hop up, upgrade the chassis to a lighter one. If you don't have carbon fiber, get it, wherever you can

Avoid Aluminum, weighs more. Also, if you want a whole lot more speed strictly for bashing, get a .21 conversion kit, if they make one.

I've heard they make one but wouldnt that be a lil to much speed?

too much speed? are you kidding? you can never have enough speed

Originally posted by kwong2001
too much speed? are you kidding? you can never have enough speed

**Smacks forehead**....too much speed, HUH silly me!