HPI-Firestorm RTR 10t

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobie12

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there, just a quick one, I have just bought a firestorm 10t and have ordered the transmitter which arrived today, brand new but doesn’t connect for some reason, the light is on, on the receiver but I do not know how to connect, new to this RC stuff. Cheers.

Hi there, just a quick one, I have just bought a firestorm 10t and have ordered the transmitter which arrived today, brand new but doesn’t connect for some reason, the light is on, on the receiver but I do not know how to connect, new to this RC stuff. Cheers.

When you get a new 2.4 radio ,you have to bind the transmitter with the receiver ,it should have came with directions to
do so!
It should come with a funny looking loop wire with a plug ,that has to be plugged into the receiver ,an some have a reset
button pin on it ,use the pin to push the button ,a the little light should start flashing ,when it does ,turn the transmitter on!
Then ,you should move the steering an see if it had bind!

Some ,you have to do in certain steps ,I dont know the steps ,I had just binded a receiver the other day ,an thats how
how I did mine ,LOL....I guess that I got lucky!...:cool:

When you get a new 2.4 radio ,you have to bind the transmitter with the receiver ,it should have came with directions to
do so!
It should come with a funny looking loop wire with a plug ,that has to be plugged into the receiver ,an some have a reset
button pin on it ,use the pin to push the button ,a the little light should start flashing ,when it does ,turn the transmitter on!
Then ,you should move the steering an see if it had bind!

Some ,you have to do in certain steps ,I dont know the steps ,I had just binded a receiver the other day ,an thats how
how I did mine ,LOL....I guess that I got lucky!...:cool:

Cheers! Just realised mines an old 27MHz one is run by crystals which match between the receiver and transmitter. Gonna get it up and running and take it for a spin tonight cheers :thumbs-up: