HOW TO FIX??!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F.R.S. Ninja_007

RCTalk Addict
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
So my brother broke his Arrma Senton Mega front shock awhile back but I just realized I kinda need it fixed by tomorrow evening; any clue on how to remove the shock cap?

D15DEC96-69F8-4754-8594-5C6EE3569BD3.jpeg

The red cap just un-threads off the black shock body. Is that what you mean?

Yea, Like said above, thats how it comes apart. If it is really stuck on there, stick a hex driver/wrench in the top where the screw goes, and try to get it out that way.

You can also use a heat gun to cap if it's stuck. Warm up the cap than try to remove it. Just don't melt the shock body.

Yea, Like said above, thats how it comes apart. If it is really stuck on there, stick a hex driver/wrench in the top where the screw goes, and try to get it out that way.
The shock cap is stuck on there, already broke the hole and can’t seem to remove it even with pliers.

The shock cap is stuck on there, already broke the hole and can’t seem to remove it even with pliers.
Dang, I got no clue. Is this the first time taking off the shock? If so, HH factory put that thing on really tight. Probably did it with some insane amount of torque. Bassiclay how I keep stripping screws with my electric screwdriver. Lol,. I should be banned from using one.

How about that heat gun and heating it up method? Just try not to melt the actual plastic shock body.

Dang, I got no clue. Is this the first time taking off the shock? If so, HH factory put that thing on really tight. Probably did it with some insane amount of torque. Bassiclay how I keep stripping screws with my electric screwdriver. Lol,. I should be banned from using one.

How about that heat gun and heating it up method? Just try not to melt the actual plastic shock body.
I’ll try heating it up, I might just replace the entire shock.

Back