How much do these upgrades really effect performance?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The carbon shock towers are used by racers to shed weight, and eliminate any flex in the shock towers. Unless you race, you probably don't really need them.

The sway bars however eliminate torque twist and help keep the chassis square to the surface the tires are riding on. Such as when cornering, the weight of the body causes the car to roll away from the corner. Sway bars will help keep all four tires planted.

The carbon shock towers are used by racers to shed weight, and eliminate any flex in the shock towers. Unless you race, you probably don't really need them.

The sway bars however eliminate torque twist and help keep the chassis square to the surface the tires are riding on. Such as when cornering, the weight of the body causes the car to roll away from the corner. Sway bars will help keep all four tires planted.
I don't race but I think I want the shock towers anyway lol.

Ain't nothing wrong with adding carbon fiber 😉

Just post some pics when ya get em installed 🤘

I'm worried the parts won't be available later!
These cars have been around a long time, and they are still making them. I kinda think there will be parts for them for quite a while yet, even if they are limited runs. There is a guy from Korea on ebay selling a lot of cool upgrades for the old Kyosho's.

Back