How many posts for an advatar

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind Found out, If the highest post count is like 1,500 how do people have them Because there mods?

Right now avatars are set for 2000 posts. The reason why a few members do have them is because they are either an admin or mod.

-WoodiE

It don't make sence though, 2000 can get you a advatar that is on the site but 2000 can also get you a custom advatar

Click Here

Like Traxxas were your advatar is like the size of a smiley

BOO

Honestly why does it matter? If the only reason you guys are posting is to get a little picture under your name thats pretty sad. You should be posting to help others , get help, and have some fun. Stop worrying about the small stuff.

Originally posted by matts6887
Well; I'm not worrying about anything; I'm just wondering is all. Well; to me it is kinda nice to be able to have one; but that is not really the most important thing. To me the most important things are to try and make these forums as informative, helpful, and fun as possible.

Ok, Whatever

I'm curious bro sorry i'm not following by your rules:angry:

A-Men

What kind of pic can be an avatar???

When you get 2000 you can choose anything that is approite prolly

Originally posted by NCNitro
Honestly why does it matter? If the only reason you guys are posting is to get a little picture under your name thats pretty sad. You should be posting to help others , get help, and have some fun. Stop worrying about the small stuff.

WELL SAID! I concur whole heartedly.

Back