How many does it take?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many specks of dust does it take for Rolex to start polishing and waxing his rigs????

Are you kidding? He never stops!

I thought he kept it in a clean room?

Here's a new one...

How many Alzheimer's patients does it take to change a light bulb? To get to the other side.

How many members does it take to CHAS someone out of here?

I don't know. I have Alzheime'rs.
That reminds me, how many Alzheimer's ummm.....No....How many chickens with Alz....Ummmm....no, that's not it.
How many chickens crossed the road? Because a patient with light bulbs has Alzheimer's. I think that's the one.

Q: Why did the pervert cross the road
A: He was stuck in the chicken

Me to a friend "Hey you wanna hear a funny Pollock joke I heard today?
Friend "Dude, I'm Polish"
Me "It's alright, I'll tell it real slow, even draw pictures if needed" :D

And then he'd proceed to tell me hillbilly and redneck jokes since I'm from the sticks, good times.

Rolex, the two greatest things about Alzheimer's is that you meet all kinds of new people everyday. What was i saying? Oh yeah, Rolex never stops waxing and polishing his rigs.

No' I've been here a while. I've been hiding behind the tuba in the mods' lounge for a while, Watching your HMMWV project gather... dare i say.... DUST!!!!!!

a priest a rabbi and a monkey went in to a bar. and the ---oh never mind.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

I think so brain: but where will we find a duck and a hose at this time of night

Ah, here's a new one...
How many chickens did Al Zeimer screw on the other side of the road?

Something about some bulbs.

How many mystery writers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Two. One to screw it almost all the way in and one to give it a surprising twist at the end.

How many Alzheimer's patients does it take it to.... Oooh!!!!! Shiny!!!!!!