how fast and how good is mini-T?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmd

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i've seen the ads. it looks pretty decent. i want to know, how fast can that thing go? i might get one for my valentine's present. let me know how reliable it is and how fast it is and how well it can take jumps, also will i be able to run it on grass?? thankss

I am interested in the same thing. We have a small house. I have a nitro a few micro's (lame). And a few 7.2's Everything but the micors are way too big for the house.

I would like something I can upgrade then check out jump/run in the house, to check out my upgrades, and then take out later when wether permits. Also when I don't feel like luggen my feild box around and want something I can just "put away" when I am done with. I also like off road, how do the onster trucks of the same size compare?

Would the mini-t suit me?

It runs about 10 mph and the shocks need to be hopped up right away. When it jumps it hits the it's but on the ground. It's great for running around the house. I enjoy it since I can't run my Maxx outdoors because of the extreme cold.

A 7.2V battery-pack does wonders. Please check out my post in the 1/18t thread about shocks. You can also upgrade the motor to get more bang for the buck.

I think 68 was an unoffical record I heard. 80 was mentioned but that seems far fetched. These things are huge in SoCal and the pump'em pretty crazy. My old one had to have done 25-30 with a BB motor and 7.2V

OPPS I MEANT A MICRO RS4

smoke another on I guess

My minit probably goes 20 and could do more with gearing and a Li-on batt. It has hell of accelaration though.

Last edited:
Back