how do you put stacks on revo3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mopardart73

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
like stakcs lik tactor trailer lik dueal or single stack is what i want..please tell me how

I dont know a site but if you type in exhaust stacks for traxxas revo and you might get lucky with a place that makes them or that might make them.... unless anyone else knows where to get them or the best way to make them............ good luck!!!!!

I can build any custom exhaust related parts, it would require a side pipe to start with so it won't be a cheap venture. Let me know if your interested.

That is definetly always good to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure but the first 2 posts in this thread make me steer clear of this whole revo section.

1) Go to walmart and look for Diesel truck toy(with pretty chrome stacks) in toy section.

2) Buy said toy and drive home.

3) Remove pretty chrome stacks from diesel truck toy.

4) Glue earlier removed stacks to your Revo body.

Viola! You have stacks!

Seriously stacks do not work. If you want the look find a toy with some cool lookin stack and glue'em to your trucks body.

While you could make them with some copper pipe, your engine will HATE YOU and it's performance will suffer greatly.

vortice-br used to make a pipe and pieces out of high temp pvc that would let you route your exhaust however you wanted.

Their site is down now though...

Aww Maw Gawd! Please dont hillbillify your revo with some ridonkulous stacks..... 2-3 Hard tumbles and bye bye hillbilly stacks

What fun is it if we don't make them non-stock?

They will more than likely get damaged, but will be cool for a bit...

They will work just fine if designed properly, I'm working on a set for a puller truck right now. I will post pictures when they are done, maybe even a vid of the truck running. They are not the best choice for bashing for obvious reasons but for a specific application, why not?

Hey MudWild680 what is your post supposed to mean considering I am in the first 2 post's of this thread??????? a question was asked I gave an idea and its gotten some pretty good feedback which is what this is thread all about getting ideas and pro's and cons of doin that.......... it seams like some people are just here to bring people down on what they want to do... Olds is right where is the fun in not tryin new things to make your own rig origional?????

Not sure but the first 2 posts in this thread make me steer clear of this whole revo section.

Hey MudWild680 what is your post supposed to mean considering I am in the first 2 post's of this thread??????? a question was asked I gave an idea and its gotten some pretty good feedback which is what this is thread all about getting ideas and pro's and cons of doin that.......... it seams like some people are just here to bring people down on what they want to do... Olds is right where is the fun in not tryin new things to make your own rig origional?????

Yeah I second this motion with Taylor, don't understand why you would steer clear of the topic just because of 2 posts, chill out and lets see if he puts stacks on or not....:\

All these thoughts about these stacks on a r/c vehicle yet ya can't type decent so others can understand you.

That is what i am talking about. Horrible is what it is.
Doesn't take much to slow down on the keyboard.

Back