How cool is this..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grrlracer

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I came across this on ebay and just thought it was SO COOL!

Item number: 130250043386

it's made from the Tamiya Vanessa Lunchbox R/C kit..

i would love it but i don't think i could live with myself if i spent that much money on it.. :dumb:

It is a cool project. Is there anything custom other than the paint and lettering on the tires besides the IPOD speakers?

any body read the shipping??? two different choices and they are both fast!!!

It is a cool project. Is there anything custom other than the paint and lettering on the tires besides the IPOD speakers?

i think that was it...

That IS cool! and funny. And damned expensive!!! I notced a bunch of the lunchbox kits on ebay for well under 100 US bucks. Why not build your own? We know you can paint!:)

anyone that can paint bodyshells well will probably not have any problems making that.. but i've only painted on paper with a brush.. painting bodyshell's requires spray painting which i have not much experience in other then the few plastic models i have made...

i would LOVE to learn though.

How strange! i found it again... it is here:

Item number: 130250376868

in his previous auction he was advertising his business.. maybe thats why ebay took it down?

Last edited:
Oh sweeeet

PITY THE FOOL! I AIN'T GETTIN' IN NO DAMN AEROPLANE!

Sorry, couldn't resist. I LOVED the A-Team when I was a kid, in fact TBH I still do now :p

It certainly shows a sense of humour anyway :p

Back