Housekeeping.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Doing a bit of housekeeping today.
If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

Yeah... clean this dump up! It's like a batchelor pad in here.... just like my house! ;)

Eddy this sucks Every time you guys clean my post count drops significantly I want a refund on all this typing if you guys are just gonna take my credit away.. X

Your check is in the mail.
We will set up an X and Niffken Refund Thread.:D

Last edited:
Housekeeping? What's best for getting blood stains out of the trunk of a '65 Lincoln?

I wouldn't woirry about the stains a fresh can of spray paint will fix that, the bullet holes are going to be the problem!:D

I have never had an issue with bloodstains. Carry a large thick roll of plastic with you.
After trying many different types I choose to use the 3m brand used for landscaping weed protection. It comes in different widths. Depending on your needs, I like the extra wide 7-foot rolls. A good 3M Duct Tape will help round out your toolbox for this job.

Guess it depends on the size of the round and what kind of tip was used.

I like armor piercing. They end up going way through, I mean past, I mean.... Even though it may take a few more shots than normal, it gets the job done ;)

Oh, uh, stitches....... And ummmm, a big bottle of Vodka. Can cure almost any bullet wound. Salt?

Back