Housekeeping.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Doing a bit of housekeeping today.
If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

HugeGuy

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Yeah... clean this dump up! It's like a batchelor pad in here.... just like my house! ;)

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Eddy this sucks Every time you guys clean my post count drops significantly I want a refund on all this typing if you guys are just gonna take my credit away.. X

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Your check is in the mail.
We will set up an X and Niffken Refund Thread.:D

Last edited:

Retread316

Adrenaline Junkie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Housekeeping? What's best for getting blood stains out of the trunk of a '65 Lincoln?

El Pirata

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I wouldn't woirry about the stains a fresh can of spray paint will fix that, the bullet holes are going to be the problem!:D

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
I have never had an issue with bloodstains. Carry a large thick roll of plastic with you.
After trying many different types I choose to use the 3m brand used for landscaping weed protection. It comes in different widths. Depending on your needs, I like the extra wide 7-foot rolls. A good 3M Duct Tape will help round out your toolbox for this job.

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Guess it depends on the size of the round and what kind of tip was used.

I like armor piercing. They end up going way through, I mean past, I mean.... Even though it may take a few more shots than normal, it gets the job done ;)

Oh, uh, stitches....... And ummmm, a big bottle of Vodka. Can cure almost any bullet wound. Salt?