Hot Bodies buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parris001

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This buddy :cheers: of mine want's to get into R/C (for the first time) and read :read: a magazine article about Hot Bodies and their buggy. Is this thing any good? :shrug: From what I could see of the thing it screamed Radio Shack. I'm afraid this guy is going to be pissed :doh: when he gets this thing.

I really wont go with hot bodies for buggies... go ofna, kyosho... something main stream, Remember you get what you pay for. That X-ray buggy looks like a good buy and you get alot of tools. If i didnt have a buggy the X-ray would be on my list.

My brother has the lightning buggy that hotbodies makes, and its ok for what he does witheit. he just runs it about 5 times a month. I think its ok for like bashing and stuff but not for racing. when he first got it there were no after market parts but now there are more. His pull start broke the other day and i was looking for another for him and hotboddies didnt even sell them, we ended up getting the savage pull start. Your friend may want to go with something else, however its a good buggy for a beginer. Oh and if he does get it then he should get another glow starter (one thats rechargable) the one that came with it was junk.

Back