Hot bodies 7" tire and wheels on T-maxx 4908???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look nice. Don't know if they're any good though. You might wanna gear down a tad too.

They are some big freaking tires for a T-Maxx. Something to remember about tires. The bigger they are the worse it will handle. They do look pretty cool though.

The stock steering servo will play hell moving those big tires too. Handling will be affected in a bad way, but sometimes the look of a big, bada$$ tire offsets all the negative effects. No such thing as too many tires.:)

already planning on it.

They look nice. Don't know if they're any good though. You might wanna gear down a tad too.

I was planning on dropping to a 20 tooth bell from the 22 tooth stock one

I really like the look too. The offset should be fine but you're going to need an adapter to fit the 17mm hex. Something like this:

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product...lla&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Product-Feeds

Hope that helps and good luck.

What dose this off set mean? the tires will stick out farther than normal? or they will be closer to the body and frame? I dont get it? it said a 2.2 off set...please help me understand.

Measure the distance, on the back of the rim, from the outside of the rim to where it seats on the hex. That's your back spacing.

Back