Holy Crap!!! My 1000th Post!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well it actually happened. I guess I am here to stay. Wanted to mention a few people:

NoviceRob - We signed up about the same time, and it is amazing how much both of us have learned.

Christian - I am still dying to see this wife of yours

CandyMan - You have helped me with the questions I have had regarding painting - I thank you

Kwong2001 - Congrats on the Savage, we have also moved along though our journey into rc nicely

NCNitro - Thanks for all your help, and I look forward to seeing you! (He moved to Florida this weekend, about 45minutes away from me)

WoodiE - Thanks for sucha killer site!!!!! This place is amazing and I hope I can learn and contribute more and more

Theyre are many other people here that I have befriended along the way, and wanted to just say thanks to everyone for helping me and my RC addiction!

- Anthony

Originally posted by Nitroaddict

NCNitro - Thanks for all your help, and I look forward to seeing you! (He moved to Florida this weekend, about 45minutes away from me)

Now that he lives around you and airfare is cheap. I think he should get a plane ticket to Buffalo for August 8th and 9th. :yes:

Congrats on the 1000 posts bro. :cheers: I beat you to 500, but you toasted me on the race to 1000. hehe it's all good. I'm still curious how you posted 50 times in one day. :confused:

Re: Re: Holy Crap!!! My 1000th Post!!!!!

Originally posted by NoviceRob

1. Now that he lives around you and airfare is cheap. I think he should get a plane ticket to Buffalo for August 8th and 9th.

2. I'm still curious how you posted 50 times in one day.

1. We have already talked about this. he is about 70% sure he can go, concerned bout cost, as moving was expensive. we are still debating on driving up together as well.

2. i dont know what u are talking about............lol

Re: Re: Holy Crap!!! My 1000th Post!!!!!

I'm still curious how you posted 50 times in one day. :confused:

I would say more :spam: than SHK.

Just kidding bro. You have added alot to this site, its good you are sticking around

Re: Re: Re: Holy Crap!!! My 1000th Post!!!!!

Originally posted by nitro dave

I would say more :spam: than SHK.

dude - thats just mean, man. lol

Holy cow. 1000 posts already? Congrats on the milestone and thanks for all of the help you have provide me with my NTC3. :)

Originally posted by mcvickj
and thanks for all of the help you have provide me with my NTC3. :)

your welcome! that just goes to show how wonderfully helpful this site is. when i first started, i was the one asking all the questions...what a role reversal

Way to post whore like nobody's business...j/k...gimme a month and i'll have my avatar!

:spam Addict....heheheh...

Congrats on 1000 posts. Big landmark. You've come a long way. And thanks for the props. I'm happy to help whenever I can...

Originally posted by kwong2001
Way to post whore like nobody's business...j/k...gimme a month and i'll have my avatar!

I have another 120 posts left. At 8-9 posts a day, that works out to a couple more weeks. I'm not nearly as post happy these days. I think I've grown from post ethics. ;)

-Rob

damn u bastards! i get no respect.
postwhore, spamaddict.......u guys are just jelous that u dont have an avatar! shove it! lol

Just kidding. I'm sure some of my posts are usless, but for the most part i feel that i have gained and added to this community my share.

LMAO at u guys

Congrats NitroNewbie I mean NitroAddict!!! hehehe

I have another 120 posts left. At 8-9 posts a day, that works out to a couple more weeks. I'm not nearly as post happy these days. I think I've grown from post ethics. ;)

-Rob

I've stopped posting just for post counts...but when I get towards the 1000 posts, i'll be postwhoring. Just like when I got close to 500 lol..

thanks twizted! i wondered how many people still remembered my original screen name.

kwong - i know how u feel, I've been i nice productive member of the site, but when i saw that i had 970 posts, i had to cheat a bit, lol

thanks twizted! i wondered how many people still remembered my original screen name.

kwong - i know how u feel, I've been i nice productive member of the site, but when i saw that i had 970 posts, i had to cheat a bit, lol

Yeah i noticed yesterday that you were real close so I figured today you were going to hit it. A little postwhoring never hurt anyone. Just don't make it a habit

off topic:my fingers are sore from pulling the .21 pullstart on the savage...lol

damn kwong - talk about hijacking a thread! lol

but also - yeah .21 ps's suck, i had to help my friend break in his .21 ps on his new 1/8 buggy, actually gave me blisters

I hijack no one's thread

Yeah, right now you can see two marks where the pullstart was...I think it might be bruised a little. I might start wearing some gardening gloves or something....i'm such a puss...but it hurts!

I could have beat you to 1000 but I stop posting in the stupid one word thread. I'm just jealous.

LMAO - hey now, go look - i posted 1 word in there. thats it, aside from the few i did right when it started a couple of months ago.

damn leeches tryin to mooch off my success

I don't know how many times I correct myself when I go to type your name. I'd be much happier with Tony, but I think you go by Anthony which is almost as hard to type as nitroaddict or nitronewbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back