Hitec 645

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAD-MAXX

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Okay Well I Have A Hpi Savage 25. And I Got A hitec 645 steering servo. Which Of The Things Do I Put On The Top? Theres A White One, A Red One, A Black Circular One, And Two Other Black Ones. My Savage One I Had On My Old servo Stripped. So Will N E Of These Work? And Which One?

Thanks
Mark

The one with one ear.

Well, if your stock savage one stripped, then that means you no longer have a servo saver. I would suggest investing the HPI Cam-type servo saver. I have basically that on mine (I have the monster pirate servo saver mod from before hpi came out w/ their cam-type one) and I'm using the big red adapter, w/ 2 of the sides chopped off so it forms an "L"

And, your kit should've came w/ different adapters w/ different splines for different servos. There is one for Hitec, it has a # 18 or 24 on it. Or are you saying you stripped that one?

Ya, as olds said, the Cam-type servo saver is worth EVERY penny, you'll get so much more steering, and steering response and still enough protection.

Mine came with that, but I'll put it in when I install a new servo.

yea you need a saver or your gonna bust your servo..

rbmaxxbasher said:
Mine came with that, but I'll put it in when I install a new servo.
Mine Came With That too. doesn't All The Savage 25's come with them? Well Thanks PPL. I Found One That Works. That Hitec Has some Power! Umm Now My Ofna Fail Safe Is Blinking An Orange Or Red. I Just Changed The Batteries For The Reciver And Stuff, And My radio Says it has full battery WTF?

MArk

beason said:
yea you need a saver or your gonna bust your servo..
I've got a horn on there, so it's some protection for now.... Hey, at least i'll have a reason to buy a 645MG and a hump pack.

MAD-MAXX said:
Umm Now My Ofna Fail Safe Is Blinking An Orange Or Red. I Just Changed The Batteries For The Reciver And Stuff, And My radio Says it has full battery WTF?

Blinking is fine. Solid red (non-blinking) is bad. At least that's what my OFNA does and what the instructions say.

Thats What My Instructions said but it also said when it blinks red its low battery dont run. but its Okay now Its Working Fine Now.

Thanks Everyone!
Mark

Back