Hey Lets Lotto

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZANDOR

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I feel A lotto coming on..
Any one else feel it?
:banana:

Last edited:
I second that are we still shooting for the "BAJA" to be the next lotto I'm definately in for that one.:celebrate:

I'm feeling it.

The Baja Would be cool..I am down with that..

I'm with ya, Big Dog! 'Course, I think (and I'm not naming names) folks that have brand new airplanes should have to post a video of the plane actually FLYING before they can buy a ticket, but that's just my opinion!

You couldn't be talking about that Itsme guy could you, man that guy thought he could fly and then relised once it goes up it must come down whether its under his control or not i think he just wants to hang it from the ceiling and look and :drool: all over it, hey wait this guy seems a bit familiar to me :hehe:

itsme1 said:
You couldn't be talking about that Itsme guy could you, man that guy thought he could fly and then relised once it goes up it must come down whether its under his control or not i think he just wants to hang it from the ceiling and look and :drool: all over it, hey wait this guy seems a bit familiar to me :hehe:

Yup, that'd be the one! I heard he became a cross-dressing freak and now sings karaoke to Pat Benatar! Yeah, that dude is a TOOL!

pissl.gif

I realize I am probably not invited in this, but may I ask what the lotto is?

Karl You are more then welcome in to the lotto..
the lotto is for every one...

Karl M said:
I realize I am probably not invited in this, but may I ask what the lotto is?
Woodie puts up up goods for the lotto...(IE) the new HPI 5B BAJA...Woodie Selle's tickets at a set money amount...When said tickets our sold.
Woodie fires up the random generator & picks a winner.

ZANDOR said:
Woodie puts up up goods for the lotto...(IE) the new HPI 5B BAJA...Woodie Selle's tickets at a set money amount...When said tickets our sold.
Woodie fires up the random generator & picks a winner.
If we are unlucky..Zandor will win AGAIN.... Zandor just has some freakish good luck. That or he is givin Woodie a Reach-around.:hehe:

So we wait for an anouncement from Woodie of send a PM? How much is the usual cost of tickets? I'll play!

Wait for woodie to post up the lotto...
It will be posted up in the lotto/give aways fourm.

The average cost of a ticket depends on th e cost of the item being lotted off. and the amount of tickets too be sold.

I am up for another!!
I have yet to win one.. but I will keep trying.

Well I was waiting for the Baja's to come in from Bruce over at RushRC - he say's he's got them and for me to fire up a lotto...so keep an eye out for the Baja lotto!!!!!

-Michael

jon2 said:
If we are unlucky..Zandor will win AGAIN.... Zandor just has some freakish good luck. That or he is givin Woodie a Reach-around.:hehe:

Hmmm, that would explain the long leash from the mods. :hehe:

Back