hey guys i need help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chattin

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So I post a thread on CL hoping to trade my yamaha waveblaster for a couple of revos.. I get a response and the dude is totally cool and happens to be from my area as well... we email back and fourth work out the deal.. he sends me pics and both revos.. and a ton of extra parts chargers and upgraded radios and such.. and brand new 3.3 stil in the box... here is the pic of one of the revos.. the other is just as nice just a little dirty... and it has full on roll cage as well...

ebaycraigsl201531jjjhhh.gif

has a wierd aircleaner... he said he got bids of 550 last year for this... what do u guys think...

thanks

i definitely see upgrades. the air filter is a snorkle that mounts on the top of body for running through water.. whats the other have on it? and you got better pics? motor is a upgrade also, so is pipe, that is definitely worth some money, depending on the radio and extra parts, id say its worth over $400 for the one alone. you have more pics? thoughs are expensive tires also

...the air filter is a snorkle that mounts on the top of body for running through water..

It is? How do you protect the engine and electronics when you run through water???

Looks more like a K&N style filter with some kind of extension to place it under the hood (and therefor up forward in the fresh air) to me...

Last edited:
That's not a snorkel, it's a 'cold air intake'. I'd recommend losing the paper element K&N and going with a Motor Saver filter.

ahh lol.. looked like a snorkle i use to have that mounted ontop of the body, but yea i would recomend motorsaver also

It has CVD's a wing looks like better servos and motor/pipe..

more pics.... and thanks guys...
as
also wanted to mention he was gonna throw in a little cash too..
ebaycraigsl201551.gif

ebaycraigsl201522.gif

and this is what I am trading him

waveblasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.gif

Last edited:
that looks like a pretty old waverunner, what were u asking for it? cuz id estimate the value of thoughs rigs probly $800

it was in really good shape.. they pull anywhere from 700 to 1800... I ended up gettin 2 grand for my Modd blaster this last summer.. It would run low 60s though.. thats real fast for a blaster. I got the revos and man are they cool... that brings my count up to 11 and i am waiting for the 2 slashes I ordered yesterday with brusheless set up for my july vacation on the beach

Wow, congrats man! Revos look really nice! Have fun with them! And the brushless Slash's? Weewww!!! Haha they fly!!!!

does anyone know anything about that sirio engine in that revo I just got.. its brand new ran once.. I fired it right up and it sounds like a big block chevy..I have no idea what size it is and i got no books on it any help would b good

I know nothing about the sirio. But i can tell you that that air filter is a ENGINE KILLER! Get rid of it NOW! And get one of the new motor-saver air filters.

ya I had no intention on running it with that stupid thing... I ordered a motorsaver...thanks...