here's something new

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are cool.
The issue I have is that tuning and maintaining 1 engine is difficult enough. From what I understand the 2 engines have to be near perfectly in tune with each other to properly work.

Cool, but a novelty at best.

You are completely correct FastEddy! I had a twin engine boat(coyote) back when i was into boats for awhile and i'll tell ya,twin engines are a pain in the butt to tune! BUT when they are tuned right(which is not very often) its the sweetest sound you have ever heard man!

Plus if you are like me i hate dealin with one pull starter...much less TWO!:stickup:

Ofna Dual beast

The RCCA tested it, not an overly comprehensive test, but a basic review of this product.
They mentioned that it screams like a banshee and the RCCA said that when Titan idles, it sounds like the starting grid at the supercross.

Not to cheap though, Tower have it on the price list now.

And a video to show it does work

Here's a video of the Ofna Titan.
It's rather big @ 9.6MB but well worth viewing. Man that truck rocks.... :radio:

Wow pretty nice. I've watched it at school with no sound but when I get home iam gonna crank it up.

I think iam in love I just heard it with sound DANG sounds good.

:thumbup: That's definitely a badboy 4 sure! Sounded great....just like a couple of mad hornets! Just needs a wheelie bar so you can really drop the hammer at the line.

I just watched it and have to tell ya,having owned twins before that video doesn't' do it justice...they sounds even better in person. A twin engine,top heavy,overwieght,prob poor handling truck that will do nothing but wheelie............I HAVE TO HAVE ONE!....LOL:shrug: :w00t:

Back