Here's a pic for Rolex

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Bro, ya should be proud.
The "goofy hillbilly" has got a vehicle up on blocks.
I'm all choked up. Just brought a tear to my eye. Yesterday I was trying to spell hillbilly. Today I are one.
I think I'll move the washer and dryer next to the toilet on the front deck. Sort of a status symbol, if ya know what I mean.

Got a spring hanger rusted pretty bad. Figured I'd work on it before we started beating it around this year.
Been looking at the frame pretty hard, haven't seen anything bad on it. Worse part on the body is right behind the door.
Hope to put a little work into it this year.
Real PITA to replace the spring hanger. Gonna have to drop the gas tank. 2 bolts I can't get to.

And a word of advice for anyone replacing something on a vehicle.
If it comes with bolts, make sure they are grade 8. Second bolt I tightened up stripped.

damn thats a lot of blocks!!

is that an OJ special?

I think he bought it during that OJ's I gotta pay the lawyers sale before his last Las Vegas sports meorablilia sale......

damn thats a lot of blocks!!

is that an OJ special?

Always scares me getting under one. Too many people get messed up.
Had to set 2 other vehicles on the ground to gather those up. (JK)

Yeah OJ's ride. As slow as he drove, ya know it wasn't hurt. :hehe:

Last edited:
I don't see a major problem here unless you used up all your coat hangers hanging the radiator in place.

You're lucky they allow you to put a Bronco on blocks. The last I heard they had upgraded the zoning to require nothing newer than a '72 Plymouth station wagon on the FRONT lawn, with all 4 corners on cinder blocks. No wheels or legal tags allowed.

I think I'll move the washer and dryer next to the toilet on the front deck. Sort of a status symbol, if ya know what I mean.
If you ever get running water, it would be a real plus. :hehe:

Last edited:
You're lucky they allow you to put a Bronco on blocks. The last I heard they had upgraded the zoning to require nothing newer than a '72 Plymouth station wagon on the FRONT lawn, with all 4 corners on cinder blocks. :hehe:
Good to go with anything over 10 years old.
Just can't have more than 2 wheels off the ground.

5 years old if it's a mini van and ya have more than 6 kids...

Lol, the OJ Bronco is (or was) somewhere in Green Bay a few years ago. Some guy bought it at an auction, didn't realize what he had until he did some research after he bought it.

Back