help trying to get it running again

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the fully charged battery didn't work. So ill be going to Syracuse this Friday to pick up the parts anything else I should get while I'm there?
Any good tool sets to get for them?

A good set of allen drivers is a must, couple extra glow plugs os lc3 I use or lc4 whatever is the medium heat, fresh fuel, spare fuel lines, a fuel filter, a new igniter if possible....
I was out by fort drum not long ago bro, theres some great fishin out there, if you like it there some wicked salmon and steelhead runs that are friggin awesome dude

A good set of allen drivers is a must, couple extra glow plugs os lc3 I use or lc4 whatever is the medium heat, fresh fuel, spare fuel lines, a fuel filter, a new igniter if possible....
I was out by fort drum not long ago bro, theres some great fishin out there, if you like it there some wicked salmon and steelhead runs that are friggin awesome dude

Okay ill keep a eye out for them when I go look for them or I might just get them online. I noticed some really good deals on ebay. I know the real well need a new cooling head since its missing a chuck from one of the sides. Lol the engine also looks like it slanted. Ill have to take a pic of it tomorrow and put it up here. I'm making a list right now of everything I'll need. Good thing I have $0.00 into it so far. Haha and I haven't had time for fish in in a while. Seems all we've been doing is training. How far are you from fort drum?

Little less than 3 hours ,its a trip goin out but always worth it, nothing like 50lb salmon torpedos flying at you so close you can punch one! Hanging With your boys in chest deep ragin river sippin suds ,ah man good times

I picked myself up a Traxxas tool set, it has pretty close to everything you need and it was around $8. It will get you started until you want to invest in higher quality tools.

I picked myself up a Traxxas tool set, it has pretty close to everything you need and it was around $8. It will get you started until you want to invest in higher quality tools.

Where'd you pick it up from if you don't mind me asking?

I got if Amazon or you can find them on the bay. Just type in traxxas tool kit in the search bar.